Bo and Taylor growing?

Husker_x

i couldnt agree more, except i kinda wish bo would get more fired up on the sidelines, seems like the defense plays better when they know bo might go ape sh#t and kill them if they dont play lights out

I agree 100%

I've been saying this since the start of the season. Bo doesn't need to act like a wild animal with rabies but I would like to see more fire on the sidelines. I am hoping the coaches and players are acting so tranquil because they are that confident in this team.

Hopefull on 10.1.11 the light switch goes on and the organized choas begins.

My girlfriend who thinks Taylor sucks, was saying he looked like he has taken to the coaching. If he keeps this up I don't see us losing another game. I don't care if people think he is a pu$$y for sliding but if it avoids him getting hit hard and losing the ball do it taylor! I heard on Sports Nightly last night that Taylor and Burkhead joked about it after he slid for the first time.

Without a doubt they are both growing. I will say flashes of the old Bo come out sometimes. If you have the game on dvr still....go to 2 minutes left in the 1st quarter. Bo was going off a little bit on the refs and a guy steps in between them. Anyone else notice this? Is that guy his buffer or something?

I noticed that, GBR, and I also noticed that Bo made an effort to be personable with the refs, too. Patted one guy on the back and was overall getting along well with them. No more "Mr. Furioso!!!!" at them like he's done. We'll see if that keeps up. Bo's been warned several times, and he had that A&M blowup after previous warnings. Here's hoping he controls that - just to help himself, if not the team in general.

I noticed that, GBR, and I also noticed that Bo made an effort to be personable with the refs, too. Patted one guy on the back and was overall getting along well with them. No more "Mr. Furioso!!!!" at them like he's done. We'll see if that keeps up. Bo's been warned several times, and he had that A&M blowup after previous warnings. Here's hoping he controls that - just to help himself, if not the team in general.

I hope it keeps up...I was very happy to see Taylor laughing and Bo was so calm. They all seem really loose and confident.

My girlfriend who thinks Taylor sucks, was saying he looked like he has taken to the coaching. If he keeps this up I don't see us losing another game. I don't care if people think he is a pu$$y for sliding but if it avoids him getting hit hard and losing the ball do it taylor! I heard on Sports Nightly last night that Taylor and Burkhead joked about it after he slid for the first time.

I'm ecstatic he's realizing it's not against the rules to slide. The less hits he takes, the better.

Also, yeah I think it's evident Taylor and Bo are growing, but for different reasons. Taylor is growing because of the weight training and nutrition programs. Bo is growing from all the Starbucks and Runzas.

• Fire 1