Of the five impact freshman, who's impressed you the most?

C-4

Tyler Moore was probably the most consistant and successful Olineman the first two games. And looked very good against Washington. That is my vote. A lot of us figured NU was getting something special in this young man, and so far IMO he has not let disappointed at all.

As for the guys that play with the ball, it would be Abdullah just because he has had the most touches so far. I think we have yet to see Turner being unleashed to this point. Green just might have had his coming out party, and probably helped secure his spot as #2 RB.

So far abdullah. But I really see green and turner becoming even more evasive and explosive than they are now. Abdullah is just crazy though. Always one step away from busting a big gain. Though I think turner and green have shown that as well in the more limited rolla they've played thus far.

Moore has looked fanned solid too especially in the fact that he's gotten bettwr each week he's step on the field.

Tyler Moore is not getting press, btw...that's a good thing for an Olineman

Abdullah has the touches and stats, electrifying the crowd and actually making an impact on games

Turner NEEDS the ball in his hands, he is legit and we need to have plays that target his skill....

Heard seems to have a maturity and toughness that we can count on him like Burkhead

however, after watching Green run the ball this week? that kid looks like he's running on glass. I mean, he just skates around the field and looks like he's gliding along so effortlessly. He was cutting, slashing, grinding, moving and decisive on his runs. I'd like to see him take some runs up the middle and prove he can move the pile, but damn, maybe he doesn't need to!

my vote goes A. Green as best showing by a frosh so far; with Moore and Abdullah as co-#2

Abdullah, his returns are electric and I now get the feeling that whenever a punt or kickoff falls into his hands he can break through and go the difference anytime. Turner gives us a very consistent weapon at the wideout position and compliments Bell and Enuwa very well, I was on the fence about him, but he gives our offense a new dimension. Green finally had a solid game Saturday and seems he's growing as a runner.