Wyoming gearing up for biggest game in school's history

Hey, more money in our coffers. Can't be all bad.

Did they have additional seating for Texas in 2009? If so, do you know where there are some pictures from the game that show these extra seats? I'm curious as to how the fit them in considering there isn't a ton of room in in the endzones or anywhere else.

Edit: Never mind. I found a video that showed it.

I'm surprised they consider this their biggest home game ever. Nothing on the line here. If Wyoming wins, it means nothing for their season. I would think a conference game with the championship on the line, or a game with a potential bowl bid, would be bigger.

Weird.

I agree but a win over Nebraska would give them a huge burst of confidence and swagger that could carry them to a conference championship and bowl bid.

I'm surprised they consider this their biggest home game ever. Nothing on the line here. If Wyoming wins, it means nothing for their season. I would think a conference game with the championship on the line, or a game with a potential bowl bid, would be bigger.

Weird.

Yeah...this really isn't anything special. Their OC is calling it "the biggest game in program history.", which it clearly is not. The biggest game would be one that propels the program to greater heights, or sets them up to make a run nationally. Unfortunately, they'll probably lose 4+ games this year and this game doesn't have that much of an impact to it.

Personally, I think they're setting themselves up for a let down. If they lose this game, and lose it in bad fashion, it could be a real season destroyer after using this mentality.