***Official Wyoming Game Discussion***

Yeah I've already congratulated my wisconsin buddy on a nice victory next week.

That is hilarious!

I am cracking up right now!

Cool post. Cause we don't play up or down to our opponents or anything.

:confucius :confucius

Yeah that's been the excuse for 4 weeks now. Wisconsin has had no problem dismantling their opponents so far. I keep waiting for the D to improve but we just haven't. Poor tackling, poor recognition of plays, poor secondary coverage, poor dline play and we haven't played an offense anywhere close to the calibur of wisconsin's.

And that is the difference between Wisconsin and us. They can put away cream puffs. You think that makes them a superior football team? No. It doesn't.

Poor recognition of plays? They broke one slant... They have scored one touchdown. I'm okay with giving up one touchdown each half, aren't you?

I see a lot of improvement from the defense scheme wise, still a little shoddy tackling. But I'm sure that'll get fixed.

It's all in the way you percieve things. One TD per half is fine...but we've been missing tackles. A lot. I don't remember us missing this many tackles since 08. Wisconsin IS a superior football team right now. They are playing like one. So I don't know why Husker fans suddenly EXPECT us to raise our level. Anything can happen but for 4 weeks now the defense would've been shredded by Wisconsin's offense. But yeah I'm sure everything will click next week.

I like the optimistic outlook!

glass-half.jpg

Looks half full to me. I'm sure you disagree though.

We'll do fine against Wisconsin

By volume, that's probably less than half.

I prefer a realistic outlook that way I'm pleasantly surprised instead of disappointed the way you'll be next week...

what was that. he had a wr streaking.

You mean a secondary receiver?

obviously, i mean, he didn't throw it to him.

that was a nasty hit. glad they threw the flag.

Sorry I know, I meant he never finds the secondary. REX!

sorry, i was trying to go along with the joke, maybe you were too. i'm always confused.

Likewise.

Skip the commercials. VB girls are on now too

Yeah I've already congratulated my wisconsin buddy on a nice victory next week.

That is hilarious!

I am cracking up right now!

Cool post. Cause we don't play up or down to our opponents or anything.

:confucius :confucius

Yeah that's been the excuse for 4 weeks now. Wisconsin has had no problem dismantling their opponents so far. I keep waiting for the D to improve but we just haven't. Poor tackling, poor recognition of plays, poor secondary coverage, poor dline play and we haven't played an offense anywhere close to the calibur of wisconsin's.

And that is the difference between Wisconsin and us. They can put away cream puffs. You think that makes them a superior football team? No. It doesn't.

Poor recognition of plays? They broke one slant... They have scored one touchdown. I'm okay with giving up one touchdown each half, aren't you?

I see a lot of improvement from the defense scheme wise, still a little shoddy tackling. But I'm sure that'll get fixed.

It's all in the way you percieve things. One TD per half is fine...but we've been missing tackles. A lot. I don't remember us missing this many tackles since 08. Wisconsin IS a superior football team right now. They are playing like one. So I don't know why Husker fans suddenly EXPECT us to raise our level. Anything can happen but for 4 weeks now the defense would've been shredded by Wisconsin's offense. But yeah I'm sure everything will click next week.

I like the optimistic outlook!

glass-half.jpg

Looks half full to me. I'm sure you disagree though.

We'll do fine against Wisconsin

It gets wider towards the top, so it's more like ⅓ full. Or ⅔ empty, however you want to look at it. Either way, our lousy defense is going to get shredded by Wisconsin.