Wisconsin fans' predictions

TAW

I thought you might be interested in the pre-season predictions of a group of Badger fans for the upcoming game. Of the 62 people who posted a prediction, 50 think the Badgers will win - not too surprising. Of the same 62 (there's one Michigan fan in there), 29 think UW and NU will see each other again in the inaugural B1G Championship game.

Looking forward to an exciting game and a fun time!

Herbstreit says Iowa, and hes an expert sooooooo....

Look how easy their schedule is. That's the reason he picked them. He could end up being right(I just threw up in my mouth a little).

Exactly. We could win every division game and go 1-2 in our cross-division games and they'll still win the Legends.

It would really be an upset if they don't win, actually. We play eight of the eleven toughest teams in the Big Ten over the past five years.

Herbstreit says Iowa, and hes an expert sooooooo....

Look how easy their schedule is. That's the reason he picked them. He could end up being right(I just threw up in my mouth a little).

We play eight of the eleven toughest teams in the Big Ten over the past five years.

That whole math thing is lost on the Big Ten isn't it?

Herbstreit says Iowa, and hes an expert idiot sooooooo....

fixed it for ya

I don't have a problem with Herbstreit, but I did lose a lot of respect for him after his tirade about the '95 team being voted the best college football team of all time by some fans a few years ago.

My question is who are the 33 that don't think we'll see them again? Really who is going to take our division, if not us?

Three people predicted Nebraska in the final against someone other than Wisconsin (OSU had 2 votes and MSU 1, I believe). Of the other 30, MSU had 15 votes (remember all the love for MSU pre-season, folks), Iowa 10, Michigan and Northwestern 2 each, and one joker picked Minnesota (v. Illinois).