"Wisconsin better bring it's A game"

NUpolo8

Washington = Iowa or Penn St

This is why we say we have seen something in our team. We know we can hold up early in the year to the conference.

Oregon St. = Indiana or Minnesota

Washington is a team that struggled to beat E Wash and Hawaii, both at home. I think they would be a lower-level(7th - 9th place) Big 10 team.

This is why we say we have seen something in our team. We know we can hold up early in the year to the conference.

Washington is a team that struggled to beat E Wash and Hawaii, both at home. I think they would be a lower-level(7th - 9th place) Big 10 team.

I wouldn't disagree with the statement, but Washington will not have offensive struggles this year. Sarkisian knows offense as well as anyone in the nation.

I agree with pretty much everything our badger friend here has said. I think WAY too many posters here aren't giving Wisconsin credit for beating their weak opposition soundly. Nobody else in the B1G has done that. Our speed isn't record breaking. It's not like Nebraska is the fastest team in the country. The UNLV game was game 1. So I pretty much throw that one out the window as far as defensive issues Wisconsin had.

I think we are rightfully the dogs in this one. It should be a good game but I think Wisconsin has shown to be the more complete team. Saturday will show us whether or not that was merely a product of their schedule.

I agree with pretty much everything our badger friend here has said. I think WAY too many posters here aren't giving Wisconsin credit for beating their weak opposition soundly. Nobody else in the B1G has done that. Our speed isn't record breaking. It's not like Nebraska is the fastest team in the country. The UNLV game was game 1. So I pretty much throw that one out the window as far as defensive issues Wisconsin had.

I think we are rightfully the dogs in this one. It should be a good game but I think Wisconsin has shown to be the more complete team. Saturday will show us whether or not that was merely a product of their schedule.

that's what's so frustrating. everyone expects us to improve, while wiscy has reached their ceiling. i think we can win, but it will be tough. we will need to play possessed and have a schematic advantage. maybe even a decisive schematic advantage.

I know that I have voiced my opinion clearly about this weeks match up. But I definetely will not argue that we shouldn't be the underdogs. Wisconsin, while playing an easy schedule, has looked nothing short of stout...while we clearly have shown issues. I am just confident in our players, and most of all, our coaches to get their stuff together. If Nebraska wins, I'll be ecstatic. If Wisconsin wins, I wont be suprised at all. I just expect nothing short of a great game.

I wouldn't disagree with the statement, but Washington will not have offensive struggles this year. Sarkisian knows offense as well as anyone in the nation.

This might come off as confrontational and snobby, but you kind of come off as insecure in Nebraska's abilities. I've been really impressed for the most part by other posters and they're justification of both faith and fears within Nebraska's football squad, but all you ever post are these dodgey equivocations. Oh Washington posted 38 points against NU because Sark is a golden god, or Wisconsin's weak because the NU's opponents would have beaten the same opponents.

You can't really use the transitive property in football because any team can win on any given sunday. By your logic UNLV must be a middle tier team my man, cuz hell, they beat Hawaii by 20 and Wash only beat them by 8.

And just as an aside, you might not want to sleep on Paul Chryst and his offensive acumen. If it weren't for his love of Madison and UW, he'd already be the HC of another BCS school or an OC in the NFL.

I know that I have voiced my opinion clearly about this weeks match up. But I definetely will not argue that we shouldn't be the underdogs. Wisconsin, while playing an easy schedule, has looked nothing short of stout...while we clearly have shown issues. I am just confident in our players, and most of all, our coaches to get their stuff together. If Nebraska wins, I'll be ecstatic. If Wisconsin wins, I wont be suprised at all. I just expect nothing short of a great game.

Just watching some highlights from last year, T-Mart definitely plays best on the road. He just has such a fire when he plays road games... Watching a few big plays from the Washington game last year, I forgot how loud that stadium was. His first road game as starting QB and he tore it up! Let's see what happens, I'm interested.

Saturday, Oct 1st cannot come soon enough!!!!

Is that right. What you say Bucky? Would you rather play the Hawks, State or Washy?

Is that right. What you say Bucky? Would you rather play the Hawks, State or Washy?

Well, we usually play Iowa every year, but the B1G decided to royally screw that up.

As far as the non-conference slate this year, Washington over Oregon State. The Badgers just fell victim to Oregon State sucking big time this year. Washington was a good test for NU, and would've been a good test for us.