Wisconsin Depth Chart Released

knapplc

LG - Rodriguez

Dime - Blatchford OR Thorell

LC - Cooper OR Evans

S - Stafford

Well, that's inspiring.

Really Zoogies? Fisher doesn't get on that list for you?

For me personally, a Blatchford/Thorrell platoon, Fisher, or having Cassidy "roaming" the defensive backfield are most concerning.

By the way, in light of that article about the Wisconsin commit that decommitted due to message board chatter... I just want you to know, Austin, that I am bombing on you so that when you get on here and check this out, you'll be inspired to have a 2009 Matty O-Oklahoma-like game.

The depth chart this year is almost meaningless. Seems like we've been subbing guys in and out constantly. In a bunch of positions too, RB, DBs, WR, DT, DE, the whole O-line. A ton of guys have play time so far this year. Which I really like to see.

No, although I've heard good things about Roach, I also think Fisher is a bit over-maligned. Along with Cassidy, who I figure is important to be making the calls back there for the defense. Haven't really seen more than a handful of plays from Roach though.

But the most concerning spot to be is of course the dime. Well, I am also pretty skeptical of the Cooper experiment at corner. But man...Josh Mitchell? Aaron Green? P.J. Smith? What's the deal with the chances Blatchford and Thorell get over those other guys?

I hope Choi at least is still a serious part of the rotation. He has earned it, along with Brandon Thompson.

nuance, have we really been, or have been changing starters? I ask because I'm not sure.

nuance, have we really been, or have been changing starters? I ask because I'm not sure.

I dunno the stats. But it sure seems to me like we've been subbing a LOT. Which is good. Maybe it was just to spread the PT around, and to keep our starters healthy for conf play.

I dunno the stats. But it sure seems to me like we've been subbing a LOT. Which is good. Maybe it was just to spread the PT around, and to keep our starters healthy for conf play.

If we sub more, we get more younger guys experience for the future.

We really can't find better Dime backs other than Thorell or Blatchford??? I would think Cooper would be a good Dime Back. Responsibilities not as high. But, I guess really from this time on out thru the season, unless we have the other Offense in 3rd and long distances we thankfully won't be seeing much Dime.

I'm sorry, but there has to be a better B-LB other than Fischer!!!

And I REALLY hope we let Smith and Osborne play more safety than they have in the first few games. I've never seen a FS get caught looking into the backfield thru 4 games as much as Cassidy.

Also what happened to Andrew Green?? Yes he got picked on a little thru the first few games, but I thought he definitely showed improvement as he got more experience. Do the coaches think he's too small for the B1G to come up on the run? That's all I can think of since Ciante has not played worth a sh!t covering, but he is more physical on the run.