As long as Martinez is our QB....

I will too, I don't think he's the entire problem, it's the coaches calling all pass plays and abandoning the run. Taylor was put into a position to maybe not fail, but at least when things started going south, maybe let him run a few plays to get his confidence back. That's what kills me, I wanted to see how good Wisconsin was but against our run game. Let Burkhead and Martinez run on them and see what happens? Pass a few times to keep the defense honest but what the heck happened???

I will too, I don't think he's the entire problem, it's the coaches calling all pass plays and abandoning the run. Taylor was put into a position to maybe not fail, but at least when things started going south, maybe let him run a few plays to get his confidence back. That's what kills me, I wanted to see how good Wisconsin was but against our run game. Let Burkhead and Martinez run on them and see what happens? Pass a few times to keep the defense honest but what the heck happened???

I agree with regard to play calling. Coming out with nothing but empty-backfield pass plays the last drive of the first half was, to be blunt, incredibly stupid.

That said, we once again saw what happens to Taylor when the pressure's on. He just can't handle it.

I'll support him and hope for the best, so long as he is the starter. However, that will not mean that I want him to start. I am amazed that Cincinnati can come up with a guy like Zach Collaros to play QB, but we get stuck with someone like Taylor.

Welcome to Watsville gone wrong. Cody was supposed to step in and be the golden boy. Taylor was merely a likely safety or receiver prospect who tricked our coaches into thinking he was a confident passer.

But hey, I still prefer Taylor to Hair Gel Lee or that coke-head Keller.

But he'll be our QB as long as everyone supports him and if he's the QB we support him because he's the QB, so he'll remain the QB.

WTF?

wtf_dude.jpg

You seem to have missed the incredibly circular reasoning inherent in the original post. Everyone should be happy clappy for whomever is the QB just because they're the QB and as long as everyone is happy clappy for that person, he'll remain the QB. Since he remains the QB, we should be happy clappy for that person.

I didn't mean to confuse you, sorry.