Forde Yard Dash

Well i was hoping that OU wins this weekend. Now I could care less who wins.

Well, actually i do still care that OU wins, but i want to see someone from Texas rock Travis now.

I was feeling that way before, but considering that I don't expect Texas to play for anything meaningful this year, I can't help but hope that Texas wins, if only to shut Travis up.

If they don't, totally agree about him getting lit up by somebody though.

He just knows that he made a mistake in going to Oklahoma instead of Nebraska, and thinks he needs to take jabs to prevent himself from getting depressed.

How did he make a mistake going to OU? At least they're playing for championships. We're excited when we only lose 4 games a year.

It was a joke.

He just knows that he made a mistake in going to Oklahoma instead of Nebraska, and thinks he needs to take jabs to prevent himself from getting depressed.

How did he make a mistake going to OU? At least they're playing for championships. We're excited when we only lose 4 games a year.

It was a joke.

Sorry, my sarcastic meter was turned off this morning. :)

Well that attempt at dark humor went over like a lead balloon. I meant that in jest because Box was actually a good kid, while lewis has been a punkass since the day he got to OU. Sorry if I offended anyone.

If OU actually did anything about it (not that they would), all he would get is his allowance docked for the week.

what he said wasn't that bad. i mean it is frustrating that people think we switched conferences because we didn't think we could compete in a conference where just a few years back the best two teams were kansas and missouri. but, i don't blame him for thinking that. we have pride and want to win, it's not why we left, but we all hope to do better in the future than the past decade.

what's worse, though, is everyone who says 'welcome to the big 10' or that the big 10 beat us. no, this is not true, the big ten did not beat us. what until the end of the year to make that declaration. who beat us this past week is a top 5 caliber team and the only team worth a damn in the conference who happened to get the best undrafted free agent in years, not the big 10.