Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

With what Enhance said about that girl in Spanish class just ribbing him and maybe being a bit flirtatious (and what knapplc said about Martinez being considered 'dreamy' by the ladies), I really don't think she was calling him out in class anymore or anything. Maybe just teasing him and trying to start up a conversation. It is impossible to tell for someone who wasn't there.

But to me, it seems like Yoshi was standing up for his QB and made that sound a lot worse than it was, in the article.

I got a bit more clarification on this spanish class incident today. Again, I know how everybody feels here about word of mouth, but I'll just put it out there anyway.

Essentially, earlier this week this girl was telling Martinez to stop throwing interceptions. As far as what Taylor did or said when she said this, I don't know. After the article came out, and Martinez got to class that day, the girl asked in class - "Are you still mad at me, Taylor?" To which he responded that "we don't talk anymore." He also said some jibe about her being put in the paper by Yoshi.

Yoshi and Taylor haven't talked to the girl in class since.

I don't think she was trying to be mean to Taylor. My guess is she was trying to be funny, strike conversation, etc. He is a bit of a heart throb for jersey chasers out there. Nobody knew she had said anything about the interceptions until Yoshi talked about it in the paper, however, so I don't know how that all went down.

Even though it's somewhat difficult to compare a high school film of BC to the current TM, I do see BC scrambling around and finding open receivers. I see where he seems to cope with busted plays, successfully throwing the ball and successfully running around defenders when there are no running lanes. He shows the ability to shift and make defenders miss. These are intangibles that TM so far seems to be lacking.

Perhaps then BC has the "potential" some day to surpass TM if T-Magic doesn't get better? Maybe. But that's potential only. It appears BC is still pretty raw and has a long ways to go. And it doesn't mean he will ever reach that potential, but let's hope he does.

Isn't T-Magic giving the D-Magic to Lauren Cook? (as in they are bf/gf) Now I understand why he is mad.

Is that Coach Cook's daughter? I know Martinez' girlfriend's name is Lauren, but I don't know her last name.

LMAO about the D-Magic, btw. +1

Yeah, announcers at one of the NU vb games mentioned that was why he was in the crowd was to watch L. Cook. (take that for what it's worth though)

I heard this from a legit insider. After the presser on Monday, Taylor was so upset that he went home and watched game film of his passing technique. He got so mad that he threw the remote at the TV and now he has to buy a new microwave...

Can somebody explain this joke to me? will give +1

I heard this from a legit insider. After the presser on Monday, Taylor was so upset that he went home and watched game film of his passing technique. He got so mad that he threw the remote at the TV and now he has to buy a new microwave...

He is not a very accurate passer, so when he threw the remote, he did not hit the tv (his intended target), instead he hit the microwave and broke it

• Fire 1

tmagic.png

tmagic.png

I thought the joke was that you don't see Tim Tebow ANYWHERE in this picture?