Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

Lay off the guy, he is a 20 year old away from home. I know that when i was in his shoes I had enough going on without playing football.

This paragraph upsets me more and more everytime I read it. He should have been off his Teetee when he was 18. He needs to grow up and handle this crap. Hell I would have done everything to be in his shoes with his problems at 20 when I was 18. A lot more 18 yr olds are going thru a lot more then he is a dealing with it much better then he is. He is basically a junior and needs to act like one. Want to be a QB? Then he needs to work much harder for it.

Seriously, you are a donkey and you know it. Stop it dork, grow up.

I will assume that you will handle any response properly and with class at all times. I mean, its no big deal right? I am just an anonymous poster so who cares.

I see what you're doing here. Please don't do it anymore. Blah, blah, blah, rules, blah, rules, blah. Thanks.

Lay off the guy, he is a 20 year old away from home. I know that when i was in his shoes I had enough going on without playing football.

This paragraph upsets me more and more everytime I read it. He should have been off his Teetee when he was 18. He needs to grow up and handle this crap. Hell I would have done everything to be in his shoes with his problems at 20 when I was 18. A lot more 18 yr olds are going thru a lot more then he is a dealing with it much better then he is. He is basically a junior and needs to act like one. Want to be a QB? Then he needs to work much harder for it.

Seriously, you are a donkey and you know it. Stop it dork, grow up.

I will assume that you will handle any response properly and with class at all times. I mean, its no big deal right? I am just an anonymous poster so who cares.

I see what you're doing here. Please don't do it anymore. Blah, blah, blah, rules, blah, rules, blah. Thanks.

I hope everyone sees. I figured that some of the mods would see it. I just had to prove a point. To make your job easy let me add this, for those of you that "dont get the point" just PM me, that way the mods dont have to check everything and waste their time.

No one likes to get ripped and get negative. Lets remember her is 20 years old and that is hard for anyone. I am almost 23 years old and I know that if i had this much negative crap about me, it would get to me too.

I agree some of it is his fault but him getting ripped by some chick in his spanish class? or his Gf getting crap about it? COME ON!

Media is one thing. People coming after him in class and his friends/family is another thing.

No one likes to get ripped and get negative. Lets remember her is 20 years old and that is hard for anyone. I am almost 23 years old and I know that if i had this much negative crap about me, it would get to me too.

I agree some of it is his fault but him getting ripped by some chick in his spanish class? or his Gf getting crap about it? COME ON!

Media is one thing. People coming after him in class and his friends/family is another thing.

He's 21. Get your facts straight. :D

Do you think that smiley face ok's the fact you just PUBLICLY EMBARRASSED ME AND CALLED ME OUT IN FRONT OF THIS SPAN..I MEAN BOARD?

YOU SIR.. ARE A JERSEY CHASER!

:sarcasm

Do you think that smiley face ok's the fact you just PUBLICLY EMBARRASSED ME AND CALLED ME OUT IN FRONT OF THIS SPAN..I MEAN BOARD?

Quit your whining. :LOLtartar

Quit your whining. :LOLtartar

Cheese, anyone? chuckleshuffle:leghump: