Who do we play tomorrow? Just wondering.

Stumpy1

Mods can delete if want...We have a big game tomorrow and all anyone wants to talk about is Bo this, Bo that or Martinez this, Martinez that. Come on guys, get a grip on things and realize that last weeks game is over and start paying attention to the things we have in front of us.; I don't care to hear about the Wiscy game or anymore of how so-so sucked in it.

Lets beat the HELL out of tOSU and move on to greener pastures. GO BIG RED!!!

Completely unrelated to this post but it has to do with tOSU. I've noticed a larger number of their fans here today than I have any other team the day before a game. Seems like they were taking a tour of campus and were at the student union when I saw them. Kinda makes me feel welcomed to see other teams' fans care about our campus and such. Hope to see more of that.

I just spent 1 1/2 hours giving Ohio State fans a tour of the stadium. Completely unauthorized, and the stadium security were very cool about it. We went down on the field, up in the stands, into the tunnel, then around to the trophy room. Really great group of people, and they are very happy to have us in the Big Ten.

• Fire 3

I just spent 1 1/2 hours giving Ohio State fans a tour of the stadium. Completely unauthorized, and the stadium security were very cool about it. We went down on the field, up in the stands, into the tunnel, then around to the trophy room. Really great group of people, and they are very happy to have us in the Big Ten.

Thats pretty cool, I've been wanting to run into some on campus but haven't yet. I welcomed the guys that drove their trailer, seemed nice'.

Even though the two teams are going through a rough patch, mainly them, this game brings more to the table then anyother game on our schedule, besides Michigan maybe. The tradition of both schools, the winning, and the overall presence of this game is just what make college football so special. I can't wait.

How much $$$$ did you make? ;)