So um...

bdubb75

I might get ripped for this, but at this point Boise State is head and shoulders above us. They are better at almost every facet of the game. They are better coached, disciplined, and they are winners. I am not saying we can't get there and I won't get into their strength-of-schedule. To me it is a reality and it is pretty cut and dry.

I know it doesn't matter now....but, I just checked the ESPN site and saw Boise leading Fresno St 50-0 in the 3rd quarter. Is our D that bad that we let Fresno St gash us? Were we having a 'bad day'? Again, I know it doesn't matter but those are some staggering numbers.

Yes our D is that bad. Bo needs to hand out the pink shirts for our D then maybe they will step up.

I was just about ready to post this same topic, although I would have come up with a better thread title. But the fact remains that Nebraska is not even close to being in the same echelon as Boise, let along LSU, Bama, OU, etc. This is the same Fresno team that every Husker fan tried to defend, by saying "David Carr is a great player" and "Pat Hill always has the boys ready to play in big games". Is there a bigger game than against the #5 team in the nation, at home, in prime time (albeit a Friday night)? Boise's defense looks fast, physical, and disciplined, and they are eating Fresno for lunch.

It pains me to to say it, but I hope Nebraska gets to Boise's level someday soon.