Predict our last six games

I just don't get where everybody thinks Michigan Wisconsin is too much for us. They haven't played "anybody" yet...

How quickly we forget...

Lol! Ok, you got me there. Good one!

But nevertheless it's still true. They "might" be massively improved but nobody really knows. I doubt it but I've been wrong before ("very" recently).

GBR!!

How are we getting OU vs. Wisconsin in the NC game? What happened to LSU or Bama? I'd venture to guess it would be Wisconsin against LSU or Bama before Wisconsin against OU. If Okie State would happen to beat OU, OU's out and there's no chance for Okie State to jump Wisconsin. The last team I can remember losing to the same team twice in one season (Mizzou) didn't get to a BCS bowl. As bad as we lost to Wisconsin and as poorly as we've played thus far in the season, I just don't see any way we make it to a BCS bowl unless we win the Big 10.

How are we getting OU vs. Wisconsin in the NC game? What happened to LSU or Bama? I'd venture to guess it would be Wisconsin against LSU or Bama before Wisconsin against OU. If Okie State would happen to beat OU, OU's out and there's no chance for Okie State to jump Wisconsin. The last team I can remember losing to the same team twice in one season (Mizzou) didn't get to a BCS bowl. As bad as we lost to Wisconsin and as poorly as we've played thus far in the season, I just don't see any way we make it to a BCS bowl unless we win the Big 10.

it would be nice if they sent wiscy to the mnc, because then if we made it to the B1G championship and lost, wouldn't they still have to send us to the rose bowl?

I just don't get where everybody thinks Michigan Wisconsin is too much for us. They haven't played "anybody" yet...

How quickly we forget...

absolutely no comparison between the 2 teams. the only think michigan might have an edge is at QB, and even there I am not sure. they very well might beat us, but they are absolutely unproven. they have started out fast like this how many years in a row now?

I thought the automatic conference tie-in was nullified if the conference champion made it to the NC game?

i have no idea, i was wondering how that would all play out. i just got tired of nu losing the big 12 champ. and being dropped to a terrible bowl.

I don't think so, just look at the SEC and the Sugar Bowl. The Big Ten still sent teams to the Rosebowl when OSU made their MNC runs...there may be a clause somewhere but its not often used.

Hate to be pessimistic but;

Minnesota WIN

Michigan LOSS

Other 4 could go either way so I think we come out of those 2-2 or 3-1 best case.

3 or 4 losses on the season with outside chance at meeting Wisconsin again.

A lot can change for the better in the next 2 to 4 weeks (I hope) but I need to see it before I get my hopes up.

I think our offense will continue to improve and give us legitimate chances to win. I've got my reservations about our D doing the same.

Gophers are the only sure bet when looking how each team is playing from week to week.

MSU is the hard one to call a win we are at home but they can run and pass with the best D in our division.

The rest of the games are even with each team having a good O or D but not both.

I stated we be 10-2 at start of the year I still believe it.

If a Big Ten team is eligible then they get to The Rose Bowl Game. That simple.

You can have undefeated greatest team ever State University or 9-3 Northwestern.

The Big Ten team will get the RBG birth.

From wiki :

"The current Rose Bowl arrangement, which will run until the 2014 Rose Bowl Game, is as follows. The Big Ten and Pac-12 (the new name of the Pac-10) retain their bids. A provision has been inserted for the first time that if either conference cannot fill their bid due to qualifying for the BCS National Championship Game, and if a non-BCS conference school qualifies, the Rose Bowl is required to take that school.[25] Otherwise, the bid would be filled by Notre Dame or the Big East Conference champion[citation needed], as Notre Dame automatically qualifies by finishing in the top eight in the final BCS poll and the Big East champion automatically qualifies but does not have a tie-in to any BCS bowl."

I guess that's how TCU got in.