Occupy Wall Street

I have read the terms of use, agree with them, and am abiding by them. I have not called anyone names (like jack-booted thugs, or troll patrol), and I don't intend to "trash" this site. If I cross the line (mistakenly or otherwise), I expect to be warned and I will mend my ways accordingly. It's that simple.

:D OK :thumbs

Thanks.

My dad is a vet, but I did not serve as there was no real need at that time.

I work with alot of active and retired military.

How about yourself?

I assume you are talking to me.

Retired Air Force. Drafted into Army and joined USAF instead - life expectancy for Army 2Lts when I was drafted was about one month in certain theaters. Worked for a defense contractor for many years after that - retired in Bellevue, NE. Bellevue is a good place to retire to if you're a vet - plus I have season tickets to Memorial stadium. I put my name on list and got them in 1994. If that isn't perfect timing, I do not know what is.

First johnyrogers20 shows up here at HuskerBoard.

Being the only member of the HP "Troll Patrol", he gets involved in conversations.

Yossarian shows up, and conversational tones start to go down hill.

Now with HuZkurZ (Bronc) here, this folder will get trashed.

This is a warning to the mods and participants here, don't let them trash your site.

Let's be clear. HM posters would say the same about you. The difference between you, Yos, JR20 and me is you annoy everyone. Every board I've seen you on ends in you whining about how everyone else brings a thread down, convienently only when they disagree with you and provide ample sources. Might want to look at the common denominator. :lame

Being the only member of the HP "Troll Patrol", he gets involved in conversations.

This is a warning to the mods and participants here, don't let them trash your site.

So...telling the teacher is your method of winning arguments?

Stick to your 15 page threads arguing the existence of God and leave political humor, sarcasm, and satire to the rest of us.

Spot on, Yos. :clap

Let's be clear. HM posters would say the same about you. The difference between you, Yos, JR20 and me is you annoy everyone. Every board I've seen you on ends in you whining about how everyone else brings a thread down, convienently only when they disagree with you and provide ample sources. Might want to look at the common denominator. :lame

You go guy!! You said it better than I could have!! chuckleshuffle