Do we win if Miller stays in??

Do we Win?  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i think the defense started to turn it around with the david strip. after all, braxton did get injured on a sack. but it would have been much tougher. if nothing else, the team got a ton of confidence from not having to stop miller.

also, there should be a 'maybe' option, or it should be a percentage thing.

Close call.

I think he would have kept them in it, and considering they were up by two scores - would have made our improbable, one-score victory a whole lot more improbable. I think our victory would have been in doubt. Momentum was on our side but with him there they could have taken it back. Our D was not showing much in terms of stopping him. I think we would have fallen short. But you never know with momentum. Plays a large factor. If they don't capture it back right away maybe it tides back in our favor.

I think it would've been interesting, but it all depends on momentum, and would NU have got it?

I think so. It started when David stripped him, and we scored 2 plays later. Its a tough call. Him going down definitely helped. He could have gotten them a few more first downs and took some time off the clock. But they still couldnt stop our offense, so would we have had enough time, its a close call.

I said "YES" because by the time Bowser got in for a meaningful snap, we were only down 7 and the momentum had started to change. If anything, it's a toss up, but since that wasn't an option, I go with YES. They could not stop the offense in the 4th Q.

It was 3rd and 8 when Bauserman came into the game, Huskers down 14. I'm assuming the D does get a stop with either QB. Since the Huskers scored the following series, momentum was on our side.

EDIT - changed my vote to TOO CLOSE TO CALL since the option was added after my post/vote.

I went with to close too call because even though Miller's performance seemed to be petering out he still could have extended a few drives with his legs. But at the same time I think we would have got a pick had either QB been in, it felt like it was only a matter of time with some of his Miller's throws.

Too close to call.

He would have given their offense more punch and more flexibility, but he couldn't have done anything about their receivers finally being covered pretty well by our secondary. But he definitely could extend some plays and drives with his abilities, and who knows then. Like others have said, though, he wouldn't have helped them on defense other than potentially keeping our offense off the field more.