Do we win if Miller stays in??

Do we Win?  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think this a lame topic.

By all means, start a new topic that's more interesting to talk about.

I think it would kind of fun to have a guess how many posts Knapp with have in the month of October poll thread. Maybe the winner could get a Husker T-shirt. It would be guess the number of Jelly Beans in a Jar game we all did in school.

I'll take 401 posts.

averages 10.89 a day - and that is scewed by the fire Watson thread. I'd go w/ 425 just because I know I can get him to post 100-150 on the last few days if needed by simply starting a thread that involves martinez bashing mixed in with a little dirk love, plus some "fire pelini" stuff on the side if needed.

if all else fails maybe I can get a former player to tweet something negative about the team. that'll push him over the top.

I think this a lame topic.

By all means, start a new topic that's more interesting to talk about.

I think it would kind of fun to have a guess how many posts Knapp with have in the month of October poll thread. Maybe the winner could get a Husker T-shirt. It would be guess the number of Jelly Beans in a Jar game we all did in school.

I'll take 401 posts.

averages 10.89 a day - and that is scewed by the fire Watson thread. I'd go w/ 425 just because I know I can get him to post 100-150 on the last few days if needed by simply starting a thread that involves martinez bashing mixed in with a little dirk love, plus some "fire pelini" stuff on the side if needed.

if all else fails maybe I can get a former player to tweet something negative about the team. that'll push him over the top.

Once again going personal. Typical kchusker_chris - getting all worked up.

I think the fact that we are even asking this question gives us the answer. He was killing us. Maybe the defense had already turned the corner, but it would have been terribly difficult to shut them down entirely the second half. Like Coqui said, even if they don't score, with Miller they have a far better chance to kill clock.

We could have done it, but it would have been tough. Maybe OT?

Close call.

I think he would have kept them in it, and considering they were up by two scores - would have made our improbable, one-score victory a whole lot more improbable. I think our victory would have been in doubt. Momentum was on our side but with him there they could have taken it back. Our D was not showing much in terms of stopping him. I think we would have fallen short. But you never know with momentum. Plays a large factor. If they don't capture it back right away maybe it tides back in our favor.

Don't forget, we downed the ball with over a minute left and we were right around the twenty.

Too tough to call.

I said too close to call. I think he could have put a few more points on the board, but their defense laid down & died. Also at the end of the game we did the classy thing of taking a knee. I think we could have easily put up another 7.

Not so much a classy thing, but the smart thing. Very smart. Very little chance of having a turnover going the other way for 6 when you're in a V-formation. No sense in getting greedy and having it bite you in the ass.

I said too close to call. I think he could have put a few more points on the board, but their defense laid down & died. Also at the end of the game we did the classy thing of taking a knee. I think we could have easily put up another 7.

Not so much a classy thing, but the smart thing. Very smart. Very little chance of having a turnover going the other way for 6 when you're in a V-formation. No sense in getting greedy and having it bite you in the ass.

that "classy" thing cost the lead in one of my pick 'em leagues. They should really think about these things.

I will stick with "Classy Call" as it is not the first time Bo has called the V-Formation when they have been in the redzone at the end of a game.

that "classy" thing cost the lead in one of my pick 'em leagues. They should really think about these things.

It's been a tough year to bet the spread with NU.