Michigan State

Florida vs. Georgia - 2:30 p.m. - CBS (HD) / cbssports.com

Clemson at Georgia Tech - TBA - TBA

Michigan State at Nebraska - TBA - TBA

Illinois at Penn State - TBA - TBA

Oklahoma at Kansas State - TBA - TBA

Stanford at USC - 7:00 p.m. - ABC (HD)

Wisconsin at Ohio State - 7:00 p.m. - (ABC, ESPN, or ESPN2) (HD)

Those are the big games for that day.

Oh, well if they already moved the Wiscy at Ohio State game to night, then that means the Michigan State @ Nebraska game will only be a 2:30 kick unless the Big 10 decides to make that game a Night Game on the Big 10 network. if ABC decides to make the Illinois at Penn State game an afternoon broadcast, then its possible to see the Michigan State at NU game on the BTN.

I read somewhere that PSU will not host a night game the rest of the year. No specific reason given but it was one ESPN or sports outlet "expert" opinion.

ACC always gets the 11 am game slot... GT fans dont even care about the team as they still have not sold out a game yet. This will be low on the ratings/ time pole.

OK-KSU- I bet this will be either on FSN (day) or FX (night)..

my 2 cents.

And losing crick SUCKS!!!!!

I read somewhere that PSU will not host a night game the rest of the year. No specific reason given but it was one ESPN or sports outlet "expert" opinion.

ACC always gets the 11 am game slot... GT fans dont even care about the team as they still have not sold out a game yet. This will be low on the ratings/ time pole.

my 2 cents.

ABC still has first pickings in the Big 12. They will pick up that game.

Best guess:

Clemson at Georgia Tech - 11a ABC Regional

Michigan State at Nebraska - 2:30p ABC/ESPN Reverse Mirror

Illinois at Penn State - 11a ABC/ESPN Reverse Mirror

Oklahoma at Kansas State - 2:30p ABC Regional

Assuming that DoNU and MSU are one-loss teams and both are in the Top 15 (very likely), no way they'll let us slip to the Big 10 Network.

If either DoNU and/or MSU are a two-loss team, then I could see the game being passed over and slipping to the BTN.

Best guess:

Assuming that DoNU and MSU are one-loss teams and both are in the Top 15 (very likely), no way they'll let us slip to the Big 10 Network.

If either DoNU and/or MSU are a two-loss team, then I could see the game being passed over and slipping to the BTN.

On certain weekends, BTN can/will select after ABC and before ESPN. Not sure which weekends that happens though.

Florida vs. Georgia - 2:30 p.m. - CBS (HD) / cbssports.com

Clemson at Georgia Tech - TBA - TBA

Michigan State at Nebraska - TBA - TBA

Illinois at Penn State - TBA - TBA

Oklahoma at Kansas State - TBA - TBA

Stanford at USC - 7:00 p.m. - ABC (HD)

Wisconsin at Ohio State - 7:00 p.m. - (ABC, ESPN, or ESPN2) (HD)

Those are the big games for that day.

DAMN!!! A lot of good games!

my 2 cents.

If OU/KSU are still undefeated at that time...no way that is on FSN/FX. It would be #3 v. Top 15. I think KSU is already Top 20 right now.

Best guess:

On certain weekends, BTN can/will select after ABC and before ESPN. Not sure which weekends that happens though.

You're right--forgot about that. I didn't think it was predetermined weekends, though--more like a hole card the Big 10 can play X number of times a season with proper notification.