Tom slams Badger fans.

Ksux, Mizery, Colorado, now wisky...different fanbases, same drivel.

exept colorado actually does have half a title.

We like to fall back on our 1941 national championship in basketball. It fits nicely in our trophy case right next to our Champs Sports Bowl trophies.

This might be the best post in this whole thread.

Welcome to the official slogan of Wisconsin football: "Football wasn't invented until 1990. If you don't believe that, then Eat sh#t and f#*k You."

Wow, I never realized how White we are...I mean...that is a LOT of white people.

Now I understand why we had to do this -----> uwmadison12-1-tm.jpg?w=400&h=249 can you spot the difference?

lol oh wow that is spectacular. Its not even a remotely good photoshop either but I guess i don't know what that technology was like in 2001

haha well I'm not bulls***ing, they tried that, and obviously it didn't work, the student section is still whiter than the dinner crowd at denny's.

Welcome to the official slogan of Wisconsin football: "Football wasn't invented until 1990. If you don't believe that, then Eat sh#t and f#*k You."

oh and cosign

did the incentive work this weekend?

No, not really. The students did go about a quarter and a half, but it eventually broke out, albeit much quieter than normal and it was met with some boos from the older folks and even some students. Hopefully the chant slowly dies out as the year goes on.