Tom slams Badger fans.

WOW, I have been away for awhile and this conversation is one reason too stay away. First I have to say that I was raised by a parent that did not cuss. She taught me that it was an ignorant language. Think what you want. Its not that I don't cuss, never in front of my kids, but there is a time and place and I would hope that, the students of UW realize this when someone drops an F bomb on their 6 year old child. "Hey! That's OK have another Falstaff." Ignorant. As for Bromontana's comment about L.P. and Dr. Tom's win at all cost, lets see, the score was....oh yeah 63 pts. They really needed L.P. to win. It wasn't about giving him an out at all, was it. It was all about winning, again, ignorant. You see, it comes full circle.

Fellow Huskers, while it was an ugly and painful loss, and their vulgar fans felt the need to rub every first down and touchdown in our faces, take heart. Let them forget the fact that the pendulum will most likely swing back the other way, and when it does, we will applaud them as they trudge off our field and out of our stadium when the roles are reversed. Because that's who WE are.

shhh - only the wisconsiners are allowed to troll their outrageous bs.
love you too babe, I haven't been ignoring you I've just been busy. Promise to sext you later!

Fixed.

Is there any other kind of text?

I've been Brett Favring people since before phones had cameras...

Looks like fun to me. Being a Husker fan, I have to say, I would like it if Nebraska had a bit of fun like this. It may bring the crowd and team together a bit more. Us slamming Badger fans? Or maybe a bit jealous?

Wow, I never realized how White we are...I mean...that is a LOT of white people.

Now I understand why we had to do this -----> uwmadison12-1-tm.jpg?w=400&h=249 can you spot the difference?

Looks like fun to me. Being a Husker fan, I have to say, I would like it if Nebraska had a bit of fun like this. It may bring the crowd and team together a bit more. Us slamming Badger fans? Or maybe a bit jealous?

Wow, I never realized how White we are...I mean...that is a LOT of white people.

Now I understand why we had to do this -----> uwmadison12-1-tm.jpg?w=400&h=249 can you spot the difference?

Is that Boobie Miles?