K-State

Scratchtown

I live in Manhattan and I'm torn, it's cool to see a team from just down the street do well but at the same time I can't get around my neighborhood on gamedays as long as they're winning so if they drop a few maybe attendance will slump and traffic will go down...yes I am that selfish.

It's wonderful to see what Snyder is pulling off down in Kansas State.

I will say this however. They have won 5 of their 6 games by a combined 22 points. So I don't know if it's a product of being a good team, or a product of being lucky. I mean, Texas Tech did shoot themselves in the foot with special teams and INTs towards the end of that ball game.

That being said, Kansas State plays their next five games against: @ Kansas [hey, they looked pretty good against OU for a little while], Oklahoma, @ Oklahoma State, vs Texas A&M, and then @ Texas. If they manage to go 3-2 in that five game stretch, that's pretty good.

Remember, they beat Eastern Kentucky by 3, 10-7.

It was incredible what Snyder did down in Manhattan the first time he was coach. Only slightly less incredible that he pulled them out of a nosedive and has them winning again. The guy is half magician, half field general. But make no mistake. KSU will get crushed in a couple of weeks. When Stoops and the Joklahomo Spooners rolls into town.

THey just wait for you to make mistakes. MU extended 3 KSU drives with penaties after 3rd down stops, 2 of which ended in KSU scores and a fourth that would have made KSU punt the ball back to MU with 1 minute left down by one score. Add in the first play INT and the number of under and overthrown passes from Franklin who played really poorly and KSU did just enough to win, or not lose in most cases, Its what they have done all year. it speaks volumes to Bill Synder. But it also speaks volumes that MU, who at best is a top 25 team this year, played like dog poo and still had a chance to win on KSU's homefield. They are far from dominating or really talented. Just extremely well coached and they dont beat themselfs. Bill Synder is impressive to say the least.

Simple fact is I personally feel that is KSU were to play the teams ranked ahead of them right now in the BCS that they would be 0-10.