SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

If Zaire was originally from the South or East I would be more nervous about this. But being from Cali, this commitment is a lot more solid than Debo. As I said earlier, committing without seeing the place leads to situations like this, but his visit should hopefully solidify his verbal. Any bigger schools would be worrisome though.

If Zaire was originally from the South or East I would be more nervous about this. But being from Cali, this commitment is a lot more solid than Debo. As I said earlier, committing without seeing the place leads to situations like this, but his visit should hopefully solidify his verbal. Any bigger schools would be worrisome though.

I think Zaire is from Philly originally but went to Juco out in California. Whatever we need to tell him we should do so, but we shouldnt have to cause he'd be replacing one of the most prolific LBs we've had post Osborne.

I think Zaire is from Philly originally but went to Juco out in California. Whatever we need to tell him we should do so, but we shouldnt have to cause he'd be replacing one of the most prolific LBs we've had post Osborne.

You're right tre, he is originally from Philly. Forgot that. Which would put West Virginia into play a lot more than MIss St, IMO. Thing here is this weekend the staff needs to continually reiterate what sparked interest in him. Saying that he reminds them of Lavonte. You play that card all trip. You let him hang out with Lavonte. You blow up the roster(like 10' x 12') of LBs, and show him, other than David Santos there is nothing as a SAM or WILL that would seriously challenge him. Then you go out, beat the tar out of Herky. Give him a DVD of Lavonte playing for the plane trip home and say this could be you. That is how I would handle this recruiting visit.

You're right tre, he is originally from Philly. Forgot that. Which would put West Virginia into play a lot more than MIss St, IMO. Thing here is this weekend the staff needs to continually reiterate what sparked interest in him. Saying that he reminds them of Lavonte. You play that card all trip. You let him hang out with Lavonte. You blow up the roster(like 10' x 12') of LBs, and show him, other than David Santos there is nothing as a SAM or WILL that would seriously challenge him. Then you go out, beat the tar out of Herky. Give him a DVD of Lavonte playing for the plane trip home and say this could be you. That is how I would handle this recruiting visit.

This sounds like a plan! Is play the Vonte card UP.

Sounds like he may be solid after this trip.

Gave the impression that he was done with trips (fingers crossed) and will try to make it here in January.

I really like his film and think he has a chance to be another JUCO impact player here.

Done with visits. Gave us a 10 out of 10. Coaches told him that they see him playing a similar role as David. He was very impressed with David. Looks like he'll sign December.

Sounds like he may be solid after this trip.

Gave the impression that he was done with trips (fingers crossed) and will try to make it here in January.

I really like his film and think he has a chance to be another JUCO impact player here.

Done with visits. Gave us a 10 out of 10. Coaches told him that they see him playing a similar role as David. He was very impressed with David. Looks like he'll sign December.

Heard the same thing....done with visits...good news!!!