SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

Found the newest recruit ranking sham as far as Nebraska commits go... Rivals has a top 50 JUCO prospects for 2012. Of those 50, only the top 15 are 4 star recruits, final 35 are 3 stars. Zaire is a 4-star recruit according to Rivals... He isn't on the top 50 JUCOs. Maybe he's behind the 35 3(three) star players?

Rivals says that when Zaire decommits and chooses another school he be bumped up a star. Good for him when he finds his dream school. :sarcasm

He has been skittish about visitng other schools for quite some time now, I still think he ends up in Lincoln. But Bo needs to let him know that he is being brought to nebraska to start from day one.

Exactly. He'll be starting and replacing a legend at a big time school.

Scout is reporting he went ahead and took that visit to Texas Tech last weekend... it is noted in the free teaser on the home page. He took it despite saying he was done with visits 2 weeks ago... I don't think he is any less solid, I just think he is enjoying the process and understanding this is his chance to see places.

I'm not so sure about that. If he is just enjoying the process and wants to travel to see places then someone should have told him Lubbock isn't a place you go to see and enjoy.

Scout is reporting he went ahead and took that visit to Texas Tech last weekend... it is noted in the free teaser on the home page. He took it despite saying he was done with visits 2 weeks ago... I don't think he is any less solid, I just think he is enjoying the process and understanding this is his chance to see places.

I'm not so sure about that. If he is just enjoying the process and wants to travel to see places then someone should have told him Lubbock isn't a place you go to see and enjoy.

sounds like he is done with recruiting.... AGAIN and is firm with nebraska!

sounds like he is done with recruiting.... AGAIN and is firm with nebraska!

Doesn't he have to be done pretty soon? Doesn't he have to sign and show up to whatever school he picks in a couple weeks?