SIGNED LB Zaire Anderson

Nexus

Yeah I'm 100 percent done," Anderson said. "I'm not taking any more visits for sure. The Nebraska coaches were disappointed I went on the visit. I'm just not going to be wasting my time with any other visits because I know where I'm going and I don't want the coaches to be disappointed."

I mean, at least the kid has the conscience to realize that he's a part of this team now and he wants to avoid anything that is going to disappoint the coaches.

• 2 weeks later...

Has he signed yet? Wasn't the date for Juco's last week? If he hasn't signed, whats up with the reasoning?

That signing period last week was for JUCO kids that will be attending their school for the 2nd/Spring semester. Zaire, is not able to be here until later in the spring(thus missing winter conditioning and spring ball) so he will sign with all the HS kids in February.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He deserves a bump, but every time I see a recruit's name jump to the top of the screen I worry that a new suitor has entered the picture. Call it the "Westerkamp Syndrome"

That's the first thing that crossed my mind too. As far as I'm concerned, after a player is committed, no news is good news.

He deserves a bump, but every time I see a recruit's name jump to the top of the screen I worry that a new suitor has entered the picture. Call it the "Westerkamp Syndrome"

That's the first thing that crossed my mind too. As far as I'm concerned, after a player is committed, no news is good news.

NM