I don't normally dig tattoos

Bradr

man i like tattoos for shooo.. have a whole bunch... some people like them.. some think they trashy.... also im a husker die hard through and through.. but i have a hard time getting behind husker ink personally.... for others if you like go then shoots go one tat.....i just like what you would have to work with.. personally i dont if any mascot or logo i'd get tatted on me regardless of team... i friend i knew had the f'ing stanford tree of all things tattooed on his arm!! now thats f'ing retarded

man i like tattoos for shooo.. have a whole bunch... some people like them.. some think they trashy.... also im a husker die hard through and through.. but i have a hard time getting behind husker ink personally.... for others if you like go then shoots go one tat.....i just like what you would have to work with.. personally i dont if any mascot or logo i'd get tatted on me regardless of team... i friend i knew had the f'ing stanford tree of all things tattooed on his arm!! now thats f'ing retarded

Did tuff tiger write this sentence?

• Fire 4

Did tuff tiger write this sentence?

I was thinking the same thing..I attempted to decipher it three times and even considered revisiting some of Tuff Tiger's old posts to brush up.

So far..only the wimmen in my family have gotten tats (Big Sister, two nieces and an ex wife, but none of the guys or my Mom..

I still think I'd rather get a brand.

HuskerBrand.jpg

• Fire 1