Wisconsin v Mich St: Who do we want?

I don't understand why anybody wants Michigan State to beat the team that completely embarrassed us and come into Lincoln fired-up (and ranked well above us).

Either you've been hitting the Kool-Aid hard tonight, or you don't even want to see this team win. Reminding Wisconsin that they're mortal does nothing for us if we don't play them in the CCG, and if Michigan State plays against us the entire game like they played against Wisconsin in the first half, we can forget about the CCG.

I don't understand why anybody wants Michigan State to beat the team that completely embarrassed us and come into Lincoln fired-up (and ranked well above us).

Either you've been hitting the Kool-Aid hard tonight, or you don't even want to see this team win. Reminding Wisconsin that they're mortal does nothing for us if we don't play them in the CCG, and if Michigan State plays against us the entire game like they played against Wisconsin in the first half, we can forget about the CCG.

pretty much sums it up.

Well, first of all, I was not serious in my post about MState and the win. I was stirring the pot, and attempting to make the point that regardless of who wins or loses tonight's game, if the Huskers win out, it is most likely a mute point.......and we will be in the CCG. Correct me if my logic flawed.

Four things in my mind has helped lead to this halftime lead for Sparty that contrast the ass kicking WIsky handed NU

1. The importance of home field. Wisky may have beaten NU in Lincoln, but not near the wipeout that it was.

2. Sparty sticking to their strengths when the crap hit the fan early. As stated ealier their composure helped them weather the storm and not fold like a house of cards.

3. An aggressive defense causes havoc for an offensive line. Not knowing what gaps are going to be filled or what the man across from you is going to do makes their job a little harder.

4. Wisky shooting themselves in the foot over and over. We as fans may have seen the closest thing to a "perfect" game up in Madison.

Now Wisky is way more than capable coming back in the 2nd half. Will we continue to see todays Russell Wilson, or will the Wilson that showed his head at NC State show up and start to crack when adversity hits. Here's to a good half. One thing for sure this has been a physical game.

However this game plays out over the next 20ish minutes, the thing that I see is a very good Michigan State defense. I think if Wilson hadn't thrown that pick in the 1st half, though, this game is a blowout, as they probably would have scored another TD and went up 21-0. Momentum and costly mistakes are a huge deal in this game.

However this game plays out over the next 20ish minutes, the thing that I see is a very good Michigan State defense. I think if Wilson hadn't thrown that pick in the 1st half, though, this game is a blowout, as they probably would have scored another TD and went up 21-0. Momentum and costly mistakes are a huge deal in this game.

You know the same thing could have applied if Ciante intercepts a ball that Wilson threw up to Toon. Probably go up by 14.