Where was Kyler Reed?

They were talking on Unsportsmanlike conduct like he had a minor injury or sickness of some sorts. Nothing more than that it sounds like.

I believe Bo said in his press conference that Reed practiced last week and was held out of the game against Minnesota but could've played so now I know why we didn't see Reed during the Minnesota game.

Good to know that Reed is ok and is able to play this week.

Confirmation information:

Reed 'pretty much' full-go

Kyler Reed, a Nebraska junior tight end and one of the Huskers' primary downfield threats, said Monday he's "pretty much" full-go after sitting out Saturday's win at Minnesota.

He said he suffered a minor hamstring injury during Nebraska's bye week.

"I suited up, I traveled, I could've (played)," Reed said of Saturday's game. "Jake Long filled in nicely, and I wasn't really needed."

Nebraska rolled to a 41-14 triumph.

"What (the coaches) told me was, 'We're going to go with Jake. Stay warm on the sideline. Be ready and we'll let you know..."

The 6-foot-3, 230-pound Reed has eight receptions for 165 yards this season. He practiced some last week, "but I was really just run blocking and just trying to make sure I didn't tweak anything."