Eric Martin Tweet

...You know, I don't care what their 'tweets' look like. My problem is that texting, tweeting, and facebook status updates have become so much a part of young people's lives that they don't know how to separate that from times when 'proper' or academic English is appropriate. You should try reading a high school student's report that is half written in 'text' language. I actually have to tell the kids at the time of the assignment that 'text' language is unacceptable.

WYTBW?

...You know, I don't care what their 'tweets' look like. My problem is that texting, tweeting, and facebook status updates have become so much a part of young people's lives that they don't know how to separate that from times when 'proper' or academic English is appropriate. You should try reading a high school student's report that is half written in 'text' language. I actually have to tell the kids at the time of the assignment that 'text' language is unacceptable.

WYTBW?

exactly

emart is quite the character. seems like a cool dude.

I would have to say, game, set and match goes to E Martin.

T Lewis shouldn't take chit unless you can back it up.

no kidding. and why would lewis have animosity towards NU? why would he care?

Exactly. Didn't he even almost choose Nebraska before commiting to Oklahoma?

This is completely true. Sad, really.

Travis Lewis is super classy. After the loss yesterday, he went ahead and threw some of his injured teammates under the bus, saying he for one would play through injuries.

I find it funny you bring up LEwis being classy, and the very next post after yours is from In the Deed, who has a Ron Burgundy avatar.

You stay class, OU loudmouth.

This is completely true. Sad, really.

people had similar fears because of television, radio, printed text, and so on and so forth. get over it.

I don't particularly care for players tweeting and such. Seems sort of juvenile. I didn't know Travis Lewis had done that tweet against us prior though...I was just starting to come around and respecting his game and career at OU after the douchebaggery he pulled on us on signing day...guess not, seems Lewis is a major d-bag still.

I don't particularly care for players tweeting and such. Seems sort of juvenile. I didn't know Travis Lewis had done that tweet against us prior though...I was just starting to come around and respecting his game and career at OU after the douchebaggery he pulled on us on signing day...guess not, seems Lewis is a major d-bag still.

what do you mean by this?