Happy to have Nebraska in the Big 10

Hello Husker Nation,

As a MSU graduate and Big 10 fan, welcome to the conference! In my opinion, Nebraska is perfect for the Big Ten, and having UN a huge shot in the arm for the B1G's image. From everything I've seen, your fans seem to be pretty happy about joining the conference as well. It seems like everybody's happy. Nebraska has a program, obviously. It's a traditional football powerhouse. I hope you guys smack U of M around for years to come (just like OSU has been doing for the past several years)! If you couldn't tell, we don't like those sniveling, rodent Wolverines very much in East Lansing!

I'm apprehensive about playing the Cornhuskers in Lincoln next weekend, but I just think that the whole experience of travelling and playing there for the first time is cool, in and of itself - especially because it will be a meaningful game for both teams.

If we win, it will be a monumental victory for us. If we lose, I won't be the least bit surprised.

Again, welcome Husker Nation....Looking forward to many years of quality Big Ten football.

• Fire 2

Hello Husker Nation,

As a MSU graduate and Big 10 fan, welcome to the conference! In my opinion, Nebraska is perfect for the Big Ten, and having UN a huge shot in the arm for the B1G's image. From everything I've seen, your fans seem to be pretty happy about joining the conference as well. It seems like everybody's happy. Nebraska has a program, obviously. It's a traditional football powerhouse. I hope you guys smack U of M around for years to come (just like OSU has been doing for the past several years)! If you couldn't tell, we don't like those sniveling, rodent Wolverines very much in East Lansing!

I'm apprehensive about playing the Cornhuskers in Lincoln next weekend, but I just think that the whole experience of travelling and playing there for the first time is cool, in and of itself - especially because it will be a meaningful game for both teams.

If we win, it will be a monumental victory for us. If we lose, I won't be the least bit surprised.

Again, welcome Husker Nation....Looking forward to many years of quality Big Ten football.

No one in the conference does Sparty fan, no one does...

Welcome to the board, Spartan Fan! Are you making the trek to Lincoln this weekend?

Believe me, there's nothing I'd like to do more, but I have to do family stuff this weekend. I'll definitely try to get out there for the next game in Lincoln. You're right, though - it is a pretty good trek to get out there from Michigan. Geography is the only (sort of) disadvantage for NU being in the B1G. Then again, you had to travel to as far as Texas in the Big 12, so maybe there's not a huge difference......

"Big Brother" is now "Little Sister".

Thanks, I'm loving every second of it! After years of putting up with the arrogant sense of entitlement of some of their fan base (and people in their program like Lloyd "there was a crown in the field" Carr), it's nice that they're a little quieter (not enough) now, and maybe just little humbler.....On second thought, they're probably not any humbler (which makes them even funnier).

Pride comes before the fall....HAHAHAHA! Ya gotta love the Curse of Michael Hart. Priceless.

Geography is the only (sort of) disadvantage for NU being in the B1G.

Fixed it for you. Were actually NU. Northwestern can be nu if they want but we are the real NU!

Oops, I didn't realize you use NU. I've always just thought of Nebraska as "Nebraska" or "University of Nebraska- Lincoln"....So much for making a good first impression. :)

Thanks for setting me straight. I fixed it.

Hello Husker Nation,

No one in the conference does Sparty fan, no one does...

I like them, especially now that they're beatable, and as a general rule no one in this conference likes anyone else, especially those they can lose to.

I've been to exactly two NU road games, if you count a bowl game a road game. Both were in the state of Texas. One was the MU game in the Alamobowl, the one with the crazy finish. Just based on those two experiences I can tell you that Big 10 programs and fans have more class in their little fingers that Bix 12 programs and fans could ever hope to have. It's still taking some getting used to, but we're home now. We're home.

Hello Husker Nation,

Welcome! May the best team win this Saturday! GBR!!!