#4: Frank Spaziani, Boston College

#5: Neil Callaway, UAB

#6: Turner Gill, Kansas

#7: Jeff Tedford, California

#8: Mike Riley, Oregon State

#9: Mack Brown, Texas

#10: Steve Fairchild, Colorado State

LINK

Rick Neuheisel must do one hell of a good job interview. He just keeps landing HC job after job after job.

seeing Turner Gill at 6 got me thinking. When Osborne was interviewing for our coach position. There was a lot of support for Turner and Bo for obvioius reasons. At that time I was excited and would of supported and been happy for either one to get the job offer. But seeing how Kansas has played lately, i'm very glad that Osborne went the way he did. I wonder if a lot of Husker fans feel the same way.

seeing Turner Gill at 6 got me thinking. When Osborne was interviewing for our coach position. There was a lot of support for Turner and Bo for obvioius reasons. At that time I was excited and would of supported and been happy for either one to get the job offer. But seeing how Kansas has played lately, i'm very glad that Osborne went the way he did. I wonder if a lot of Husker fans feel the same way.

I thought about the a couple days ago and actually had a good conversation with a friend of mine. Just from looking at you have to say do you think if the roles were reversed it would have been different. If Bo went to KS would he have been able to recruit the caliber of kids he recruited at NU. Bo had a lot of talent that was being used poorly when he arrived on campus. He had to deal with a lot of discipline issues let from the old regime. If he went to KU does he become know as the defensive guru we think of him now from the beginning hard to tell but I think no.

I feel both Bo and Turner would have excelled in their respective expertise. Bo defense and Turner offense. To me one of the biggest reason Bo was picked is because the defense had fallen so far from what we traditionally were know for and our offense was actually fairly good.

I thought about the a couple days ago and actually had a good conversation with a friend of mine. Just from looking at you have to say do you think if the roles were reversed it would have been different. If Bo went to KS would he have been able to recruit the caliber of kids he recruited at NU. Bo had a lot of talent that was being used poorly when he arrived on campus. He had to deal with a lot of discipline issues let from the old regime. If he went to KU does he become know as the defensive guru we think of him now from the beginning hard to tell but I think no. I feel both Bo and Turner would have excelled in their respective expertise. Bo defense and Turner offense. To me one of the biggest reason Bo was picked is because the defense had fallen so far from what we traditionally were know for and our offense was actually fairly good.

I like Turner think he's a good guy and a great coach. I had a lot of support for him getting the job because of what he's done here in the past and what he did in Buffalo. Seeing him get the Kansas job I was happy for him as it was a promotion and a step up. Seeing how he went to Kansas which is in a tougher conference he wouldn't be competing for conference championships right away. But you'd think he'd be able to compete against most of the teams in the league and hasn't. I would love to see him succeed there as he is a former Husker. But personally even though i'm rooting for him and hope he succeeds. I'm glad Osborne went the way he did.

RickNeuheisel.jpg

#1: Rick Neuheisel, UCLA

#2: Houston Nutt, Mississippi

#3: Paul Wulff, Washington St

#4: Frank Spaziani, Boston College

#5: Neil Callaway, UAB

#6: Turner Gill, Kansas

#7: Jeff Tedford, California

#8: Mike Riley, Oregon State

#9: Mack Brown, Texas

#10: Steve Fairchild, Colorado State

LINK

Rick Neuheisel must do one hell of a good job interview. He just keeps landing HC job after job after job.

And I think the AD was quoted as saying they can't afford to fire him.

• 4 weeks later...

*bump* //updated as we go into the home stretch of the season.

TurnerGill1.jpg

Turner rises to #2 on the list. (Who could KU get that would be better?)

1. Steve Fairchild, Colorado State

2. Turner Gill, Kansas

3. Paul Wulff, Washington St

4. Rick Neuheisel, UCLA

5. Dennis Erickson, Arizona State

6. Ron Zook, Illinois

7. Neil Callaway, UAB

8. Frank Spaziani, Boston College

9. Mike Sherman, Texas A&M

10. Greg McMackin, Hawaii

LINK