CB Amos (A.J.) Leggett

corncraze

Gonna be extremely tough. Fsu is in state school and has zero cb commits with a soft verbal safety. They need this guy and will push hard. I'd say 10% chance here.

I thought Raymond wouldn't pull in Seisay either, I thought for sure the lure of the SEC and Petrino going after him hard would be too much. I was wrong, so I won't doubt Raymond until he misses. Raymond is pushing for AJ, I have a good feeling about this one.

• 2 weeks later...

I am worried about him making his grades, that's about my only worry

22 on the ACT that makes up for the GPA, and with a strong spring the GPA should be higher. Not worried about the grades.

That's what I thought. It's his ACT score that will meet UNL and hopefully NCAA requirements.

I am worried about him making his grades, that's about my only worry

22 on the ACT that makes up for the GPA, and with a strong spring the GPA should be higher. Not worried about the grades.

That's what I thought. It's his ACT score that will meet UNL and hopefully NCAA requirements.

His cumulative scores with a 22 are more than enough. Put it this way Afalava has a 2.4 at this point, scored a 17 on the ACT and probably only needs an 18 to qualify, but his(Afalava) GPA SHOULD be in better shape by the time he graduates with his spring class load.

May have justgota little help in pushing AJ towards Lincoln. Ron Darby, a long time Irish commit, decommitted. He spent the week of the Under Armour AA game hanging with four Nole recruits. Struck it up with them pretty good. He is visiting Clemson this week and also looking at LSU.

His favorite football player is Deion Sanders as well. Easily can see him ending up in Tallahassee.

May have justgota little help in pushing AJ towards Lincoln. Ron Darby, a long time Irish commit, decommitted. He spent the week of the Under Armour AA game hanging with four Nole recruits. Struck it up with them pretty good. He is visiting Clemson this week and also looking at LSU.

His favorite football player is Deion Sanders as well. Easily can see him ending up in Tallahassee.

Homie is a stud! From what you're saying, this definitely has some validity to it. If it helps us get AJ I'm all for it.