CB Amos (A.J.) Leggett

corncraze

Canes seem to think if its grades he'll end up at Marshall. Say they are allowed to take partial qualifiers.

Why on earth would you choose Marshall over Nebraska?! If he has a 22 ACT and a 2.2 something GPA he should have no problem getting into Nebraska.

Hey, stranger things have happened in recruiting. I agree with you though.

Canes seem to think if its grades he'll end up at Marshall. Say they are allowed to take partial qualifiers.

Why on earth would you choose Marshall over Nebraska?! If he has a 22 ACT and a 2.2 something GPA he should have no problem getting into Nebraska.

Doc Holliday would be the reason he would go to Marshall.

Think he's more concered with fit with coaching staff than what the forecast will be. If AJ has an excellent visit I think we'll like the end result.

We were hoping Lyons thought that last year too. Guy froze his a$$ off and ended up south :)

I think he ended up at stanford... but it is warm there as well

Think he's more concered with fit with coaching staff than what the forecast will be. If AJ has an excellent visit I think we'll like the end result.

We were hoping Lyons thought that last year too. Guy froze his a$$ off and ended up south :)

Much different scenario my friend. Lyons ended up choosing Stanford due to their Academics, his mother is an educator and raised Wayne to look for educational value over football.

I'm glad we're getting the last visit. Hope we can real him in

and his bro is taking along......

This concerns me...No parents?

Better than no family

From what I've gathered, his family situation isn't the most conventional, resulting in AJ transferring to multiple schools in HS. His brother is very close to AJ and I'm glad he's coming on the visit.

I'm glad we're getting the last visit. Hope we can real him in

and his bro is taking along......

This concerns me...No parents?

Better than no family

From what I've gathered, his family situation isn't the most conventional, resulting in AJ transferring to multiple schools in HS. His brother is very close to AJ and I'm glad he's coming on the visit.

Enter Ron Brown...