CB Amos (A.J.) Leggett

corncraze

I didn't realize A.J. switched his FSU visit to next week because he was supposed to visit them this past weekend. I hope he an his brother enjoy it. Hopefully the Darby kid from MD goes to FSU, as it seems they want him a little more than AJ. I'll be very happy if we can land Leggett.

Well.... My dad used to tell me, if you are coaching a high school football team, on the first day of practice you find the most athletic guy on the team and put him at QB. I take it that AJ's high school coach did the same thing.

Agree. Raymond wants better athletes in our secondary and this kid sounds like he fits the bill. With Mo signed and Shelton also a possibility, our secondary could be shaping up quite nicely.

With how low his GPA was it would've been a uphill battle the whole offseason, and right now we cannot afford to have a NQ in the defensive backfield. Good luck to A.J. Doc Holliday is a hell of a coach, and I'm sure he will do just fine at Marshall.

I obviously wasn't very clear on what he needed to qualify at NU, but I'm guessing grades were an issue as a few posted. I heard that the coaches hadn't spoke to him in 2 weeks, and I wonder if this was why. This guy has the type of talent that Bo's system requires to run effectively, I wish he could have come to NU.