Martinez comments fuel fire Saturday

True2tRA

Why does Taylor get bashed more than most QB's? Because he is one of the dumbest, most talented and gifted athlete we have had here at the QB spot.

I don’t hate the kid and I am not calling for his replacement. I trust in Bo and if he says Taylor gives is the best chance at winning games, I am behind him. But, that doesn’t mean I wear rose colored glasses or won’t call it like I see it. I support the kid, but that doesn’t mean I am blinded into thinking he is something he isn’t.

Why does Taylor get bashed more than most QB's? Because he is one of the dumbest, most talented and gifted athlete we have had here at the QB spot.

I don’t hate the kid and I am not calling for his replacement. I trust in Bo and if he says Taylor gives is the best chance at winning games, I am behind him. But, that doesn’t mean I wear rose colored glasses or won’t call it like I see it. I support the kid, but that doesn’t mean I am blinded into thinking he is something he isn’t.

Fair enough. Taylor is a great athlete and I'm glad he's on our team instead of our team having to face him. Does he say things that can be taken as "bulletin board" material at times? He certainly does, but name one guy on a team who doesn't say stuff that can be taken as bulletin board material? And as Mills was saying, "That's just the way I talk--my dialect." Well, maybe that concept can be applied to Taylor. Just because he's interviewed by a bunch of people doesn't exactly turn him into a great public speaker.

One last comment about Taylor's public speaking. In his presser he is asked about this being a "must win situation", and he responds with "it doesn't matter if we lose, Michigan St might lose to some else" ( I took out the fumbling of other words that had no bearing on his thought).

Now, here's a quote from a Yahoo Rivals article discussing the Michigan St game," No. Our guys understand what is at stake,” Pelini said. “Every game is a must win, that’s how we look at it. If you win all of your games, you control your own destiny. If you don’t, then you lose control. It’s pretty obvious. Our guys understand what is at stake.”

Do they really? I think the coach and quarterback need to get together and compare notes before they meet the press.

http://rivals.yahoo....-2011-ncaaf-nnd

• Fire 1

What Martinez said was not inflametory, but it also wasn't very intellegent. It was very condesending to aknowledge the #2 Defense in the Nation, the week your playing them as just another good Big Ten Defense.

Reality is NOT Reality....Perception is Reality. If a team feels slighted or lacks respect from an opponet, it will not get them fired up more in a game of this magnitude, but it will give each 11 players in the game at anyone time have a rally, focal point. A specific slight that can be micro managed into furry (instead of a general rally point, like we need to win to get closer to Indy).

racist

What Martinez said was not inflametory, but it also wasn't very intellegent.

racist

Unless you read the twitter topic you won't get this. And i'm using a heavy, heavy, heavy dose of sarcasm here. :) all in fun

racist

What Martinez said was not inflametory, but it also wasn't very intellegent.

racist

Unless you read the twitter topic you won't get this. And i'm using a heavy, heavy, heavy dose of sarcasm here. :) all in fun

thats_racist_RE_Demotivators_20110927-s300x268-240998.gif

Obviously I'm not stomping my feet and throwing a temper tantrum like a child. It's a message board. Things like this are posted all the time. Taylor did something stupid and unnecessary, which in turn made me even more frustrated with him. I have never been a big Martinez fan, so when he does something like this, yes, I get upset.

On a side note, it definitely shows maturity when you call out someone you don't even know and call them a 3 year old. Not to mention including a suitable picture to further your irrelevant point. Good one, bro.

Now my impression of you is so different. It went from the other picture to

black-suit-large.jpg

First impressions aren't always the right impressions. We've all learned something today.

What's that thing in his pocket.....

It's an artichoke.

It looks like an explosion.

Tommie Frazier proved that incessant winning can make you overlook an unpleasant personality.

Who cares about Tommie Frazier. He played 16 years ago, the media coverage back then was completely different.

My vision blurred. My neck kind of popped and my eyes rolled back in my head. I just pooped myself. How can you say such a thing. Heresy I say.