Men's Basketball picked to finish 11th in B1G

Argue with the 11th place pick. I'd love to be more optimistic but there are a lot of uncertainties at this point with injuries an whatnot.

Husker John - I'll agree with you there. What kills is how Lincoln isn't exactly a destination for a good coach to come in and start winning right away.

Argue with what? There's like three paragraphs there.

I like the Skers' to finish 8th. With Indiana, Minnesota, Iowa, and Penn State rounding out the bottom four.

Meh, U of M actually has a decent B-Ball team...at least when you compare them to their football team.

Minnesota will finish in the top 6 of the B1G... mark my words!

Huskers finish 10th with Penn state and Iowa below them. Indiana had a great recruiting class.

Minnesota is only going to improve, and I'm not expecting much from NU b-ball. 10th sounds about right. Big Ten basketball is a completely different animal than it is in the Big XII

That seems a little low for me. I think we have the potential to finish around the middle of the pack.

I think the Big 10 style suits Doc and his philosophy better than the Big 12, so I cautiously agree with you.

But, the bottom line is we need better players.

It "sounds" like (if you can believe the coachspeak........) that we are slowly making improvements in that area.........