Who let Eric

Did anyone else see him turn that dudes lights out on the opening kickoff? Pretty much set the tone for the game.

It was cheap... I'm all for the big hits, but he lowered his helmet right into the side of the other guys helmet.

That was anything but cheap. The guy turned his body to avoid the hit and E Mart was already lowering the boom. Had the guy not shyed away from contact he probably wouldnt have gotten his lights turned out.

Have you ever played a contact sport? If not please dont let your children play.

Did anyone else see him turn that dudes lights out on the opening kickoff? Pretty much set the tone for the game.

It was cheap... I'm all for the big hits, but he lowered his helmet right into the side of the other guys helmet.

That was anything but cheap. The guy turned his body to avoid the hit and E Mart was already lowering the boom. Had the guy not shyed away from contact he probably wouldnt have gotten his lights turned out.

Have you ever played a contact sport? If not please dont let your children play.

Personal Attack! Mods! Admins! Someone!

Personal Attack! Mods! Admins! Someone!

lol