Helmet Stickers

I saw Nebraska - MSU highlights probably 5 different times throughout the day (each a different broadcast with different commentary), and on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, Mark May felt it was necessary to make some completely snide remark about Martinez's passing mechanics.

mark-may-facepalm.png

To be fair, May was making fun of Rece Davis. Davis commented during the halftime of our game that the Husker coaches shouldn't let TM throw any more passes. And then TM went 6 of 7 with a TD in the 2nd half.

EDIT: May is still a douche.

I saw Nebraska - MSU highlights probably 5 different times throughout the day (each a different broadcast with different commentary), and on EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, Mark May felt it was necessary to make some completely snide remark about Martinez's passing mechanics.

mark-may-facepalm.png

To be fair, May was making fun of Rece Davis. Davis commented during the halftime of our game that the Husker coaches shouldn't let TM throw any more passes. And then TM went 6 of 7 with a TD in the 2nd half.

To be fair, they're all douches.

• Fire 1

Mark May just gave Burkhead a helmet sticker.

And Mark May is still a douche bag

Alright Mark May! He's given us helmet stickers before I think. Hey, he may be a douchebag, but he's becoming one of my favorite douchebags. :)

mark-may-facepalm.png

Mark May refused to give Nebraska any credit for the wln. Threw out about 5 excuses for Michigan State.