Bo Pelini's Quarterback Graveyard - 2014 Edition

Landlord

Yeah I dont' think I'll add to it this week. It's one thing to put lower FBS teams' quarterbacks in, another to put FCS players in here even if they're better than some other FBS schools. Like count said, their runningback(s) dropped about 50 passes that would have been very different.

Fresno's up.

Maybe we should go back and watch the tape on some of the other QBs that are the graveyard? Maybe some of their stats were hurt by drops and they should be exhumed.

Since I usually add them all as they happen, and after watching the game one or two more times, I have generally had just as fresh of a perspective on past quarterbacks as I have on this last weekend's, so I don't tink that's necessary.

Maybe we should go back and watch the tape on some of the other QBs that are the graveyard? Maybe some of their stats were hurt by drops and they should be exhumed.

Since I usually add them all as they happen, and after watching the game one or two more times, I have generally had just as fresh of a perspective on past quarterbacks as I have on this last weekend's, so I don't tink that's necessary.

How about just for arguments sake?

How about just for arguments sake?

Nah.

Lets say in this alternate universe where the running back did catch the passes and gained massive yardage and scored additional touchdowns for McNeese State. Can we also pretend that our offensive line blocked better, Cotton didn't make the 2 penalties and Armstrong didn't throw the pick near the goal line so we still win? I'll sleep better tonight if I can at least believe we win even if the other team played better.

• Fire 1

Lets say in this alternate universe where the running back did catch the passes and gained massive yardage and scored additional touchdowns for McNeese State. Can we also pretend that our offensive line blocked better, Cotton didn't make the 2 penalties and Armstrong didn't throw the pick near the goal line so we still win? I'll sleep better tonight if I can at least believe we win even if the other team played better.

+1'd

Sure but whether or not we hypothetically won in an alternate universe reality that didn't happen honestly could not have less to do with the thread subject.

The unfortunate results of our mishaps are on US

The unfortunate mishaps of their 3 drops-guys running WIDE OPEN-are also on us.

• Fire 1

Solid. In this alternate universe, I think we all win.

• Fire 1

Either way, the end results are the only things that really matter.

What do we think about a quarterback going 30/59 with a 4.1 yard average?

Zero TDs but zero picks. Slightly over 50% completion. Burrell got beat up a bit but was only in the Pelini QB hospital emergency room. Not the graveyard. IMHO