RB Roman Clay

Nexus

• 2 months later...

Are we still after Roman? None of the services show an offer from us or even list Nebraska as an "interest".

24/7 shows that he has a Nebraska offer even though the "Interest" column says "None". I only create profiles of prospects showing Nebraska offers from any of the four recruiting sites with the exception being if we offered a prospect who is already firmly committed elsewhere.

The reason why you might not see the Nebraska offer from the 24/7 site is because you have to click on "Show all interests" link located just above the "Visit Date" column.

Are we still after Roman? None of the services show an offer from us or even list Nebraska as an "interest".

24/7 shows that he has a Nebraska offer even though the "Interest" column says "None". I only create profiles of prospects showing Nebraska offers from any of the four recruiting sites with the exception being if we offered a prospect who is already firmly committed elsewhere.

The reason why you might not see the Nebraska offer from the 24/7 site is because you have to click on "Show all interests" link located just above the "Visit Date" column.

Got it. Thanks.

Got it. Thanks.

Rivals doesn't show an offer from us or Rutgers and it shows interest from Maryland, Miami (FL), Oregon, Pittsburgh, and Rutgers.

Nexus must know something that Rivals doesn't lol. I wonder why Rivals doesn't show an offer for both Nebraska and Rutgers?