Penn State . . . Should We Worry More?

Should the team be worried about Penn State? Yeah, they should be worried about every game. If you go into a game expecting to win, you're gonna play flat.

Should we fans be worried about Penn State? No. Penn State's offense is the worst excuse for an offense I have seen since '09 Nebraska and their defense hasn't played any good offenses. I think this game is gonna be pretty lopsided in favor of us.

I agree.

I watched them play Bama and that score didn't show how Saban took his foot off the gas pedal. At Happy Valley too. They haven't played anyone else even remotely as good as Wisconsin, Michigan St or Ohio St. I doubt they win any of their last three games.

GBR!!

Penn State has won all the games they're going to win this year. Paterno has done a great job with the team but he won't be able to keep up the charade through the home stretch...but honestly after the Bama game I'm surprised they've made it this far in this good shape.

I'm not convinced that our defense/offense has been fixed: The offense still relies on the big play... and if it's not there we struggle on short yardage. MSU played right into our hands (penalties, no running game, etc) and we lucked out. On defense we have not shown that we can stop a power running game.

PSU will run and run some more. Their passing game is pedestrian but still they have a good WR who can made plays. Their def. is very good - better than MSU & OSU. So this game will be slug fest.

If we destroy NW I'll sleep better.... if not..... I won't sleep at all. :)

Disagree my friend. No way is their defense better than Ohio St & Michigan St and their offense almost doesn't exist. Barring lots of big turnovers they're in big trouble with their last three games.

GBR!!

Penn State has won all the games they're going to win this year. Paterno has done a great job with the team but he won't be able to keep up the charade through the home stretch...but honestly after the Bama game I'm surprised they've made it this far in this good shape.

surely you do not mean has the game started, where is my headset, no need for my glasses in the press-box, joe, do you?

Should the team be worried about Penn State? Yeah, they should be worried about every game. If you go into a game expecting to win, you're gonna play flat.

Should we fans be worried about Penn State? No. Penn State's offense is the worst excuse for an offense I have seen since '09 Nebraska and their defense hasn't played any good offenses. I think this game is gonna be pretty lopsided in favor of us.

this. Penn states offense is as bad or maybe worse then the huskers were in 09, the difference between the two teams is that as we all know, is that Nebraska had the best defense in the country that year, penn states defense is nowhere near the 09 husker defense. So im not to worried about the penn state football team, im more worried about the penn state fans, and im definitley more worried about the northwestern football team, cuz persa and co. are capable of upsetting any of the top teams in the big ten any given game

no don't worry about Penn State. Worry about Northwestern

No, that's the team. We're the fans. We get to worry about whatever we please.

I prefer one victory at a time. Ask the Oklahoma fans what two Sundays ago felt like? We only get something like 12-14 games a year, why not worry about each one chronologically?