Trying to get your guys up for a crappy opponent

jayhawk

As Northwestern sort of sucks (I am pre-emptively pointing out that I am aware that the Jayhawks share this status), I have an idea for firing up the team.

Convince them that K-State, in their jealous hatred of you and continued astempt to equate program stature, has stolen your logo and moved to Chicago. They even put their stupid generic Mascot RIGHT on the N and did some sort of not cool styling to it. Oh, and they made it purple, a very non manly color. Surely years of jealous attempts to become Nebraska has led K-State to this ridiculous end. Now they must be punished. If you guys could roll over to Manhatan one more time when you are done and take care of your old Wildcat nemsises, that would be cool too. We sure can't, at least not in football.

Haha man I was thinking the same thing Jayhawk. I've been saying that Nebraska has to have at least one game a year where the pound the "Purple Pussies." Alliteration anyone?

And who knows... the way KSux is playing, if they find a way to get past Okie Lite this weekend and pull off wins at home against aTm and at Texas the next two weeks, maybe the get an at large bid to a BCS game... against us?

THis would necessitate us not winning the Big 10 as well though... or for Stanford to play for all the marbles (as that would eliminate the auto bid to the Rose Bowl for the Pac 10, right? Or would they then be replaced by the 2nd Pac 10 team? I'm a bit hazy on how the BCS bowl selection is doled out. Forgive me.)

I guess my ideal way to play them would be for Stanford to play for the MNC and KSux to get an at large bid for the Rose Bowl. Partially because I think we'd pound them as well.

Uhmm I don't think Northwestern is a crappy opponent and they're sure not anywhere near KU crappy. I equate them to KSU crappy only with more class and a better fanbase.

Wait. NW has a fan base?

No fanbase is better than a sh#tty one.

Colorado and KSU say hello!

Uhmm I don't think Northwestern is a crappy opponent and they're sure not anywhere near KU crappy. I equate them to KSU crappy only with more class and a better fanbase.

With all due respect, that is madness. They lost to Army and have 1 conference win against Indiana. 3-5 ain't matching top 25 K-State, as much as I hate to credit K-State with anything. I do see they are giving you a good game (likely Bo did not use my stategy) so I need to stop typing and go root for the Huskers. Really, though, that is crazy talk. Good luck and lets hope to avoid a disaster.