Here is my attempt at legitimate optimism

JTrain

• We match up very well with Penn State.
  • Taylor's confidence in the passing game is at an all-time high.
  • Michigan looked like crap for three-fourths of the game today. And the Big House is not half as scary as Camp Randall.
  • Sparty is god-awful at Kinnick. And they looked pretty average again today.

That's the spirit! Penn State fans don't think their team is very good. They used the s__k word alot to describe their team! (Sorry, I hate that word) So...WE CAN STILL MAKE INDY!!! GO BIG RED. (And seriously, if you want some comic relief in the midst of all this sadness go read the 'Pointing Thumbs' thread. It is so hilarious and just keeps getting better!!

And another blind attempt at optimism. I saw an article once where recruits were polled and they said the outcome of the game on their visit was very low on the list of factors when deciding whether to commit or not. Come monday Seisay will still be N.

What are you referring to here? Which statements do you disagree with and why? Discuss.

And another blind attempt at optimism. I saw an article once where recruits were polled and they said the outcome of the game on their visit was very low on the list of factors when deciding whether to commit or not. Come monday Seisay will still be N.

What are you referring to here? Which statements do you disagree with and why? Discuss.

I guess I didn't mean to imply that the reasons stated above were not legit, I just meant I was stretching a bit to find things to be optimistic about. I was really just trying to add positive things to this thread since the 'Bo must go' thread was making me angry.