Can everyone lay off Thorell

Ciante and Thorell - Absolutely horrendous in coverage. Not for lack of effort, just.... not... very good at this point.

Then again, I have more issues with Cassidy than I do Thorell. (Since Cassidy is on the field, every play)

Cassidy has had his moments good and bad. I have to watch the game again but did Cassidy have the responsibility to help on NW's long TD pass?

Loomis is NOT po dunk!

I'm from Douglas County. Yes, yes it is. They have a big game Tuesday. Go Wolves!

Actually, Loomis is a suburb of my hometown...Holdrege. Yes, how I loved to drive out to the burbs and enjoy things like, that gas station they have there with the cold drinks. As well as, the dirt road between Smithfield and Lexington...that's a fun one with the hills and canyons for scenery. Nearly hit a pheasant or two...

As for Thorell...rough day. As for Ciante...rough day. As for that TD for Ebert...HOLY MOLY did Cassidy get sucked in on the PA which left ZERO help over the top. So, continue the rough day theme, but the list goes on for folks who were part of it.

Ciante and Thorell - Absolutely horrendous in coverage. Not for lack of effort, just.... not... very good at this point.

Then again, I have more issues with Cassidy than I do Thorell. (Since Cassidy is on the field, every play)

Cassidy has had his moments good and bad. I have to watch the game again but did Cassidy have the responsibility to help on NW's long TD pass?

Yes, but he was sucked up to the line on the run fake so far, I think he tripped Baker on the play(not really, but that is as hard as he bit on the run fake).

Yes, but he was sucked up to the line on the run fake so far, I think he tripped Baker on the play(not really, but that is as hard as he bit on the run fake).

The secondary has struggled with biting on play fakes all year.

this....you would think they would have been coached up a little better by now, it has been pitiful at times.

this....you would think they would have been coached up a little better by now, it has been pitiful at times.

Sad part is it probably is a guard/tackle read(that was my reade in college). Fires out -run, stands up- pass, pulls out-check guard into backfield(again my progressions as a FS in college), pretty simple reads after summer camp and a little film study,