Penn State Sucks

I typed something clever and lewd, then decided that I felt dirty all over.

At any rate, does this scandal figure to have implications for Penn recruits? Suppose the next few days will tell what the national perception of Penn will be going forward.

DE Prospect Noah Spence tweeted this about Penn State: "Um psu might be a no no for me ewwww"

I'd say "playing for the great Joe Paterno" has to be in the top 2-3 reasons most recruits end up at Penn State. Certainly it impacts the recruiting regardless - because likely every coach these guys committed too will be gone at seasons end.

I'm curious to see what happens come time to hire a new coach. You've likely got Ohio State and Penn State - 2 of probably the top 5 coaching jobs in the nation now available...and we are still in the first half of November.

I typed something clever and lewd, then decided that I felt dirty all over.

At any rate, does this scandal figure to have implications for Penn recruits? Suppose the next few days will tell what the national perception of Penn will be going forward.

DE Prospect Noah Spence tweeted this about Penn State: "Um psu might be a no no for me ewwww"

This all but sealed their fate with his as I feel he was looking for any excuse to eliminate them.

i wonder who they get as their coach... i heard on some radio program that Urban was strongly considering going there.. but now with all this a lot of the top guys are running away... should be interesting to see whom they get to take over for a legend... as we know its never easy it is

Where did the whole "This school sucks, who do we steal?" thing start? I'm assuming somebody was serious about this at one point.

Random joke that has been going for a while. Any time something negative happens with any team they will end up in a thread like this.