Penn State Sucks

dude...hit the showers.

I find both of your commenbts lewd and disguisting. Not even close to being funny. It was just a matter of time till someone pushed the buttons of indecency....Both of you GM_Todd and huskerholic have been banned ASAP for 7 days. The next comments I see even appraoching this will be banned for much longer. I urge all members of this board to report any and all disrespectful comments toward the vitims of this outrage.

• Fire 1

Isn't classy? It's the same thread we post for every other school who's recruiting situation has a "pre-signing day" disruption. To ignore Penn States recruiting issues wouldn't help the victims would it? In fact - this is one of the only "football related" threads that has been started regarding Penn State. Frankly I'm sick of talking about Penn State and their issue - which is why I came into recruiting today. And then here in recruiting we have admin's taking things to an entirely new level. I like his board, but the HuskerPedia migration was a lot to take in...and the Penn State thing has about pushing me over the edge. I'm sure it's the same everywhere else right now though.

You want to administer something - how about cleaning all the Penn State TMZ drama out of the damn football forum....

• Fire 3

Isn't classy? It's the same thread we post for every other school who's recruiting situation has a "pre-signing day" disruption. To ignore Penn States recruiting issues wouldn't help the victims would it? In fact - this is one of the only "football related" threads that has been started regarding Penn State. Frankly I'm sick of talking about Penn State and their issue - which is why I came into recruiting today. And then here in recruiting we have admin's taking things to an entirely new level. I like his board, but the HuskerPedia migration was a lot to take in...and the Penn State thing has about pushing me over the edge. I'm sure it's the same everywhere else right now though.

You want to administer something - how about cleaning all the Penn State TMZ drama out of the damn football forum....

I have to agree with chris on this one. The Penn State thing sucks for those involved, and yes it is big news but every thread is about that stuff. Can't it go into the B!G forum or lumped together.

And weeding out some of the threads started by the refugees wouldn't hurt either. Escpecially ones started by a certain poster who is dominating the DBHOF currently.

You ADMINS do an awesome job with this site, but these last two weeks with the influx of "special" posters has really killed the mojo on this site.

• Fire 1
  • 1 year later...