Just happy they won.

If for no other reason, than the fact we have all been spared.

Spared days and weeks full of sappy, sanctimonious crap. "Oh, we did it for Joe!" "Oh, what an emotional win". "Oh, JoePa's so great, he's just misunderstood".

I agree but now we get to hear the media spin the PSU loss into how "the team wasn't focused", "the players are heartbroken", "how will they respond against (team)?"

Spared days and weeks full of sappy, sanctimonious crap. "Oh, we did it for Joe!" "Oh, what an emotional win". "Oh, JoePa's so great, he's just misunderstood".

I agree but now we get to hear the media spin the PSU loss into how "the team wasn't focused", "the players are heartbroken", "how will they respond against (team)?"

They can say that, but they'd be utterly incorrect. They were pretty focused in that second half.

They can say that, but they'd be utterly incorrect. They were pretty focused in that second half.

Not disagreeing. I thought PSU played a good game. But...we know how the media likes to spin things.

So happy we won. I thought we were going to blow it at the end. Nice stop by the defense. Too bad Iowa lost as our fate is still controlled by others......As usual.

I know, if their tight end wouldn't have fumbled the ball with 3 minutes left there was a slim chance Iowa makes that a game. Come on Indiana and Northwestern!!! chuckleshuffleeyeswear2allthatsholy:hmmph:(:cry

I work with a LOT of PSU alums. I can think of one who'll be spewing exactly that drivel. Thank goodness they won this game. It would have been a VERY long week at work if they didn't.

No joke, feels really good to walk out of Happy Valley with a W. It would've been an absolute circus on ESPN if PSU pulled off the win. Thank you football gods.

Great win for the Huskers. The PSU defense was very good this year. offense figured out a way to at least slow down the front 4 at times to gain some yards. ...and Martinez, behind Wilson is the best QB in the Big 10

No joke, feels really good to walk out of Happy Valley with a W. It would've been an absolute circus on ESPN if PSU pulled off the win. Thank you football gods.

Great win for the Huskers. The PSU defense was very good this year. offense figured out a way to at least slow down the front 4 at times to gain some yards. ...and Martinez, behind Wilson is the best QB in the Big 10

Thats a pretty bold statement Eric, but with every game I see signs of how good he can be. Consistency is the key with this team.