A weird year for Nebraska football

Nexus

How we lost to Northwestern is baffling to me.....................I hope to GOD that Indiana or Northwestern take MSU out of the mix. Sucks that we need some help to get into the championship game.

Thought it was clear that the staff and players crazy overlooked that game...blew off film and all that.

Oh no, it was clear, but given how we blew them off, we still have WAY more talent then they do and should've beat them.

Completely agree...but talent only goes so far if you aren't into the game. I actually hated to even hear that the team overlooked this game...made me throw up in my mouth. I'd rather we got beat by a superior team.

hmmmm starting to look like UW NU could actually happen.... eyeswear2allthatsholy

Is UW Wisconsin or Washington. If it's Washington, we don't make jokes like that 'round here, Badgerfan.

Wisconsin! Is it possible to play a team 4 times in two years? That should be outlawed!

Better not be or I may not watch the friggin game. I really don't want to play Washington for the next 10 years, sick of them.

How we lost to Northwestern is baffling to me.....................I hope to GOD that Indiana or Northwestern take MSU out of the mix. Sucks that we need some help to get into the championship game.

Thought it was clear that the staff and players crazy overlooked that game...blew off film and all that.

Oh no, it was clear, but given how we blew them off, we still have WAY more talent then they do and should've beat them.

Completely agree...but talent only goes so far if you aren't into the game. I actually hated to even hear that the team overlooked this game...made me throw up in my mouth. I'd rather we got beat by a superior team.

I know, I was at the game and it was hard to watch. Think of what could've been, 1 loss NU team controlling their own destiny going into Ann Arbor. Sucks.........

I don't know if we can stop Michigan. I think Bo will have to draw up something special to contain that animal of an offense.

We need the defense that played against MSU to show up.............I'm nervous as hell for this game.

Actually we need the OFFENSE that we played against in the MSU game to show up accross the ball from us...Somehow I don't think that will happen.

I don't know if we can stop Michigan. I think Bo will have to draw up something special to contain that animal of an offense.

We need the defense that played against MSU to show up.............I'm nervous as hell for this game.

Actually we need the OFFENSE that we played against in the MSU game to show up accross the ball from us...Somehow I don't think that will happen.

Ya. Let's give all credit to the other team sucking and none to Nebraska. Everything good Nebraska ever does is because the team we were facing happened to suck that day. This is my plan from now on. You've convinced me.

edit: I may have overreacted if you were just talking about mobile QBs. *takes a pill*

What really just frustrates the hell outta me, is that the Inaugural B1G Championship game is, more than likely, going to be Michigan State v. Penn State...

Don't you all just love it when the conference championship game is played between two teams that you've already beat that season? I know I love it.... :sarcasm

What really just frustrates the hell outta me, is that the Inaugural B1G Championship game is, more than likely, going to be Michigan State v. Penn State...

Penn State's not gonna beat both Ohio State & Wisconsin

They just need to beat Wisconsin now that Ohio State lost to Purdue.

I still find it unlikely

As do I, but I found it unlikely that Iowa would lose to Minnesota as well.

I know exactly how we lost to NW; we are unable to contain any speed that a QB might have. It has happened all year. I bet we would have wn that game if their Starting QB didnt get dinged up!

I hope to GOD that Indiana or Northwestern take MSU out of the mix. Sucks that we need some help to get into the championship game.

This may sound sacriligious, but, I hope that we don't get to the title game. I just don't want to finish the regular season with a loss to Wisconsin. We need this season to end on a good note. If we play Wisconsin and they punk us again, it will be a harsh blow to us. Would rather finish the regular season 10-2 and play a good, second-tier bowl.