Removing JoePa Name from the Champ Trophy

The only chain of command when it comes to criminal activity consists of one link - between you and the police.

Telling a superior was the feel-good thing to do... he did "his job" and washed his hands of it. He did his duty as a head coach, when he should've done his duty as a good person.

Two sides to every story. Lets wait until we hear what he has to say.

Most on here had Cam Newton as being a cheater, a crook and would end up losing the NC trophy. Wrong.

A lot had Jordan Jefferson in prison, blood on his shoes, never play another game. Wrong

Innocent till proven guilty. Live by it, it may affect you some day.

The only chain of command when it comes to criminal activity consists of one link - between you and the police.

Telling a superior was the feel-good thing to do... he did "his job" and washed his hands of it. He did his duty as a head coach, when he should've done his duty as a good person.

Just playing devil's advocate, since we're in the "grey area" (I don't disagree with you)

Where do we draw the line.

For example: a person works in retail, he witnesses a coworker shoplifting clothes everyday. The person notifies the manager and the manager says "I'll take care of it."

Penn State: a monster is doing unspeakable things to young people. A coach with no legal training reports it to his higher ups, "this is what I was told (remember, he did not witness), what should we do?" They respond with, "I'll take care of it"

Would Paterno be fired if Sanduski (sp?, I really don't care if I spell his name right) was stealing equipment? Both are illegal activities...

disclaimer: This post is to start discussion. Personally, I would like to see Paterno strung up next to sandusky, just with a shorter rope! The fact that he allowed this man to be anywhere near freedom is disgusting!