Do you root for any other teams?

Doodlebug

Also I'm a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan but I've started really becoming a packers fan lately.

Well then you're not a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan.

I can root for the packers as long as they're not playing the cowboys idiot...they kinda remind me of the huskers

They're one of Dallas' biggest out of division rivals. You should hate the Packers. It makes no freakin' sense. Plus it just mean you're not really a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan, you're just a bandwagon fan.

Also I'm a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan but I've started really becoming a packers fan lately.

I can root for the packers as long as they're not playing the cowboys idiot...they kinda remind me of the huskers

They're one of Dallas' biggest out of division rivals. You should hate the Packers. It makes no freakin' sense. Plus it just mean you're not really a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan, you're a bandwagon fan.

This. I've never met a fan of both teams.

I don't post on here often, but I thought I would chime in on this thread. I love the Huskers and their is no other CFB team that even comes close in my mind. I have always been a supporter of the Ole Miss Rebels because i was lucky enough to go to 2 home games in Oxford and it is an amazing experience! Arguably one of the greatest tailgating atmospheres in the country! I grew up in Memphis, TN and went to Ole Miss vs Georgia and Ole Miss vs. Arkansas when Eli was a redshirt freshman and Deuce Mcallister was in his prime. But, my parents raised me a Husker, and living in Omaha now there is no one else that comes close to matching my love for the Huskers. GBR

We hate each other as much as two teams not in the same division can...especially after the 90's. Hell, it started way back in that first Super Bowl.

That said I understand how at a distance you can respect a rival team and kind of...half way root for them...but a fan of both? Hell no.

I have to be honest. I've rooted for another team longer than I have rooted for Nebraska. I have two teams. Denver Broncos. Nebraska Cornhuskers. I gotta admit, I was wearing my Orange and Blue and cheering on Elway, Vance Johnson, Karl Mecklenburg, Steve Atwater, Dennis Smith, Greg Kragen, Big Zimmerman, hell even Mike Croel and Kenny Walker before I even knew they had played for the Big Red. All of the pictures of me as a child are in that crazy old orange and blue (not the new more friendly colors they went to in late 90's. I'd say I've been a Bronco for 26 years. I started my obsession with the Huskers probably five or so years later. Maybe in 89 or 90. That's the only two teams I root for.

what the what? i wonder if he gets good wifi under his bridge.

I don't post on here often, but I thought I would chime in on this thread. I love the Huskers and their is no other CFB team that even comes close in my mind. I have always been a supporter of the Ole Miss Rebels because i was lucky enough to go to 2 home games in Oxford and it is an amazing experience! Arguably one of the greatest tailgating atmospheres in the country! I grew up in Memphis, TN and went to Ole Miss vs Georgia and Ole Miss vs. Arkansas when Eli was a redshirt freshman and Deuce Mcallister was in his prime. But, my parents raised me a Husker, and living in Omaha now there is no one else that comes close to matching my love for the Huskers. GBR

Not even arguable in my mind. The Grove is THE best pre-game around. Try it before you disagree....

College Football

1. Nebraska

2. Georgia -- A good friend of mine growing up moved from Atlanta to Nebraska and he got me a little hooked on the Dawgs. Really want to go between the hedges someday.

3. Syracuse -- I really don't know why. They've always been my go-to. I always played with them on NCAA Football dynasties. Just a fun, underdog school.

College Basketball

1. Nebraska -- I feel obligated to say this.

2. Kentucky -- Not a bandwagon fan. My aunt and uncle live in Lexington and are huge Wildcat fans. Ever since I was a kid, they sent me UK gear and it always kind of stuck. Love my cats!

3. Syracuse -- Something about the Orange. I'm not sure what it is. Jim Boeheim is pretty awesome I guess. They always find a way to screw it up in March though.

NFL

1. Philadelphia -- I don't really root for anyone in the NFL besides the Eagles. Growing up, I was a huge Donovan McNabb fan, so I always rooted for the Eagles. And once I saw that Andy Reid Punt Pass and Kick video from when he was 12, I became a fan for life. That had me in tears the first time I saw it. Haha.

MLB

1. Boston -- Again, not a bandwagon fan. Been a Sox fan for a long time. Back in the 90s with Garciaparra. Obviously the 2004 ALCS was the greatest sports moment for me since 97. I always liked the Red Sox, but now it seems like everyone does.

ok, i think doodlebug is a troll.

Doodlebug does post from Oklahoma, and as we all know, there is no such thing as a Husker fan in Okie Land. So this must be true.

Valid point. Have you ever heard of a true Oklahoman like anything Texas? Being a Dallas Cowboys fan, I highly doubt he is true Oklahoma blood. Most likely a transplant.

Doodlebug does post from Oklahoma, and as we all know, there is no such thing as a Husker fan in Okie Land. So this must be true.

Valid point. Have you ever heard of a true Oklahoman like anything Texas? Being a Dallas Cowboys fan, I highly doubt he is true Oklahoma blood. Most likely a transplant....

...and a Communist

Haha...yes unfortunately I live in OKC now...sucks being around so many sooner fans. I don't mind you calling me a troll, but please don't call me an Okie...low blow my friend, low blow. Moved here from DFW in Jan. and I can tell you there are no worse fans than sooner fans. I hate the longhorns but bc of my texas plates I get harassed all the time. I have had people throw beer cans at my truck while on the highway and get the upside down longhorns sign flashed at me all the time. Actually became a bigger fan once I moved away, having to defend us against all the Texas fans and now Sooner fans. I Grew up in Lincoln and went to UNL. Humann elementary, Pound Middle School, Lincoln Southeast. Barrett Ruud was a year older than me and sat next to me in math class. Alex Gordan was in my class. Don't know how else I can prove I'm a husker. Ask me anything!