Do you root for any other teams?

Doodlebug

Nebraska first and foremost, but I root for a few other teams as well. Oregon State, TCU, Ohio and Kansas. Ohio and Kansas are for obvious reasons and would no longer remain if those coaches were ousted. When I was looking for a college to go to, I nearly chose TCU, so there lies my rooting interest there. Oregon State is kinda stupid, but there's a town Brogan, Oregon, and Gary Payton went to Oregon State and he was my favorite basketball player growing up... so I root for their football team. I know weird logic, but hey I was like 10.

Pro teams are the Jets, Royals, Knicks and Flyers.

I work with a guy that says his life long favorite team is the Vikings, but he now roots for the Packers also because he wants to root for a team that wins. I can do nothing but shake my head, as he's even rooting for the Packers to win tonight, and not because he wants a good draft pick for the Vikings.

Also I'm a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan but I've started really becoming a packers fan lately.

Well then you're not a hardcore Dallas Cowboys fan.

I can root for the packers as long as they're not playing the cowboys idiot...they kinda remind me of the huskers

what the what? i wonder if he gets good wifi under his bridge.

Packers fans remind me of husker fans. small town, loyal. What's a troll btw?...don't hate I'm only here to entertain :)

As far as college football goes:

1) Nebraska

2) Anybody who can help Nebraska by winning

I root for a couple NFL teams... I've been a Niners fan since I was 5 or 6, and I've been following the Jaguars since their inception.

This. I would add 3) Whoever Iowa is playing.

As for NFL, I've been a Niners fan for all of my life (however short it has been thus far) and I wasn't alive for much of the success besides the 98 season. So I'm really enjoying this season *knock on wood*

I "root" for a lot of teams based on personalities, styles of play and my connections to the area...however there are very few teams of which I'm a fan. There's a huge difference to me.

NFL

Packers - Obviously, they come first above all my other teams, its really the only team in the league I follow. Born and raised its like a religion...don't miss a game unless I absolutely have to...

Colts - have family around Muncie and I like Peyton

Bears* - I don't "root" for them, in fact I hate them but I have the utmost respect for them as a team. If the Packers did not exist, I'd be a Bears fan.

CFB

Badgers

Gamecocks - Used to live in the Columbia area

Boilermakers - My Grandfather's the oldest living alum

Huskers - before the realignment, still a little bit when it doesn't hurt the Badgers

K-State - I root for them occasionally just because I live right down the street from them but I'm no big fan, just a passing interest

Michigan - root for them in the Game because I hate OSU, really liked the team when they had Hart and Henne...not so much now

LSU, Bama and UF (under Meyer)...simply because of the coaches

Troy and Fresno State- My Mid-Major teams, I just like how they're not afraid to play tough teams

Georgia Tech - Lived in Georgia for way too long, got sick of UGA fans and I'm digging the Option

Army- Only for the Army-Navy game, not a big fan of the Academy...reminds me of the Army version of Hogwarts

Tennessee - Dated a girl from Knoxville and they kind of grew on me and I love the state, I'd like to retire there...its just beautiful

NHL

Red Wings - I have no real reason to like them but they were good when I started watching and they've grown on me

MLB

Brewers

Braves

Cardinals - I don't really "root" for them but I used to always watch them as a kid because my Grandfather was a fan so I keep up with them

NBA

Don't care that much, not a Bucks fan though, kind of prefer the Bulls but don't really care

College Basketball

Wisconsin

UNC - No reason here, I just really, really hate Duke

Michigan State-As long as it doesn't hurt UW, I like Izzo...

Teams I hate

NFL

Steelers - Tons of respect though

Vikings - I hate the Bears but I love our rivalry and their history, if the franchise was in danger I'd be pissed and want to save them, however if tomorrow the Vikings were to cease to exist I wouldn't give a sh#t. f#*k Minnesota

Patriots

Cowboys

CFB

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Minnesota

UGA

Clemson...ok most teams from the ACC

Boise

TCU

USC...and most of the Pac-12

Auburn

Arkansas

Texas A&M...just because of the Corps, they think they're hot sh#t because of their boots

Indiana

NHL

Stars

Avalanche

MLB

Yankees

Mets

Red Sox

Twins

Cubs

College Basketball

Indiana

Duke

OSU

WOW that is alot of detail ....... I lived in Hudson WI (A suburb of MN/ST.Paul), about 5 years so I get the reversable jacket, Vikings and Packers

• Fire 1

ok, i think doodlebug is a troll.

Doodlebug does post from Oklahoma, and as we all know, there is no such thing as a Husker fan in Okie Land. So this must be true.

Haha...yes unfortunately I live in OKC now...sucks being around so many sooner fans. I don't mind you calling me a troll, but please don't call me an Okie...low blow my friend, low blow. Moved here from DFW in Jan. and I can tell you there are no worse fans than sooner fans. I hate the longhorns but bc of my texas plates I get harassed all the time. I have had people throw beer cans at my truck while on the highway and get the upside down longhorns sign flashed at me all the time. Actually became a bigger fan once I moved away, having to defend us against all the Texas fans and now Sooner fans. I Grew up in Lincoln and went to UNL. Humann elementary, Pound Middle School, Lincoln Southeast. Barrett Ruud was a year older than me and sat next to me in math class. Alex Gordan was in my class. Don't know how else I can prove I'm a husker. Ask me anything!

Really knapp? :D

Doodle,

I live in the Harrah/Newalla area myself. There are a few of us on here who live in the OKC area

I "root" for a lot of teams based on personalities, styles of play and my connections to the area...however there are very few teams of which I'm a fan. There's a huge difference to me.

NFL

Packers - Obviously, they come first above all my other teams, its really the only team in the league I follow. Born and raised its like a religion...don't miss a game unless I absolutely have to...

Colts - have family around Muncie and I like Peyton

Bears* - I don't "root" for them, in fact I hate them but I have the utmost respect for them as a team. If the Packers did not exist, I'd be a Bears fan.

CFB

Badgers

Gamecocks - Used to live in the Columbia area

Boilermakers - My Grandfather's the oldest living alum

Huskers - before the realignment, still a little bit when it doesn't hurt the Badgers

K-State - I root for them occasionally just because I live right down the street from them but I'm no big fan, just a passing interest

Michigan - root for them in the Game because I hate OSU, really liked the team when they had Hart and Henne...not so much now

LSU, Bama and UF (under Meyer)...simply because of the coaches

Troy and Fresno State- My Mid-Major teams, I just like how they're not afraid to play tough teams

Georgia Tech - Lived in Georgia for way too long, got sick of UGA fans and I'm digging the Option

Army- Only for the Army-Navy game, not a big fan of the Academy...reminds me of the Army version of Hogwarts

Tennessee - Dated a girl from Knoxville and they kind of grew on me and I love the state, I'd like to retire there...its just beautiful

NHL

Red Wings - I have no real reason to like them but they were good when I started watching and they've grown on me

MLB

Brewers

Braves

Cardinals - I don't really "root" for them but I used to always watch them as a kid because my Grandfather was a fan so I keep up with them

NBA

Don't care that much, not a Bucks fan though, kind of prefer the Bulls but don't really care

College Basketball

Wisconsin

UNC - No reason here, I just really, really hate Duke

Michigan State-As long as it doesn't hurt UW, I like Izzo...

Teams I hate

NFL

Steelers - Tons of respect though

Vikings - I hate the Bears but I love our rivalry and their history, if the franchise was in danger I'd be pissed and want to save them, however if tomorrow the Vikings were to cease to exist I wouldn't give a sh#t. f#*k Minnesota

Patriots

Cowboys

CFB

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Minnesota

UGA

Clemson...ok most teams from the ACC

Boise

TCU

USC...and most of the Pac-12

Auburn

Arkansas

Texas A&M...just because of the Corps, they think they're hot sh#t because of their boots

Indiana

NHL

Stars

Avalanche

MLB

Yankees

Mets

Red Sox

Twins

Cubs

College Basketball

Indiana

Duke

OSU

WOW that is alot of detail ....... I lived in Hudson WI (A suburb of MN/ST.Paul), about 5 years so I get the reversable jacket, Vikings and Packers

Haha wow, I know Hudson. I'm from Rice Lake.